Disney Parks to unveil new marketing campaign - 'Unforgettable Happens Here'

MKCP 1985

I'm not going to judge it until I see it in full effect. But it sounds like it's been done before. Wish they would bring back the magical moments of Year of a million dreams
Its been done before. haha

I'm a little surprised so many people who are Disney fans are already deciding they don't like the new campaign. ha ha - no, I'm not surprised at all.

My first reaction was the same as many of yours: "Unforgettable? I'm ALWAYS forgetting where I parked my car, what time my reservation is scheduled, the directions back to the hotel, etc. etc." :D

Jahona

It may be the current trend of hip corporate slogans but from a marketing standpoint it's works. The time you spend at Disney Parks is something that you won't forget. It's memories that will last a lifetime, and now thanks to social media more than a lifetime. I want to see what they release with this slogan before saying it's terrible.

aladdin2007

Lazy, lazy marketing. The slogan sounds like cookie-cutter "gotta be hip" corporate slogans that make no sense. The Disney Parks campaigns keep declining and declining in quality and uniqueness and it makes me sad.

This,,,,, however the commercials will make me decide full judgment. If its anything like the hip hop mine train mess lets start cringing now. Hopefully they will return to something truly Disney-ish like they use to do, but....will see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom