News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

SingleRider

The “My Day” section of the app now shows which park you have reserved.

Attachments

• IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 47

JohnD

The “My Day” section of the app now shows which park you have reserved.
Before the addition, the lack of showing which park reservation you have was pointed out on an AP FB group I'm on. They had a point. You had to drill down to your park reservations to see which one you have. You had to hit the +, click Make or Modify Theme Park Reservations, get sent to the site, log in, then scroll down to see them. Why that was never a feature from the beginning is perplexing.

Last edited:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Anyone know where to look up historical blackout dates? In 2024 Sorcerer is blocked out until 1/4 and Pirate and Pixie until 1/5. These days feel deeper into January than I remember in the past. I anticipated Sorcerer being able to get in by 1/2 or 1/3 at the latest so I was really surprised to see 1/4.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Anyone know where to look up historical blackout dates? In 2024 Sorcerer is blocked out until 1/4 and Pirate and Pixie until 1/5. These days feel deeper into January than I remember in the past. I anticipated Sorcerer being able to get in by 1/2 or 1/3 at the latest so I was really surprised to see 1/4.

Isn't the 4th the start of marathon weekend?

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Isn't the 4th the start of marathon weekend?
Yes, the 5k is that day. We're at WDW for the week from NYE through marathon weekend and had hoped to get some park time with APs before the races because my wife wants to limited her park time around runs. I knew the blackout dates at booking but we had already committed to the dates. It'll still be fun with plenty of nonpark stuff to do, we were just surprised from what we thought we knew from past years.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Yes, the 5k is that day. We're at WDW for the week from NYE through marathon weekend and had hoped to get some park time with APs before the races because my wife wants to limited her park time around runs. I knew the blackout dates at booking but we had already committed to the dates. It'll still be fun with plenty of nonpark stuff to do, we were just surprised from what we thought we knew from past years.

Yeah, that sucks. I would not be happy and I would make sure to stop at GS to give them a report of my displeasure.

But, it's all the AP's fault for bringing in picnics, taking up all the table space with their own food, and spending zero money in the parks, ya know. 🤪

surfsupdon

Universal is much more Senior Class Trip friendly. I grew up in Florida and every school I know participated in their “Grad Bash”. I’m sure it’s a smaller number that do d
Except kids are kids. You can walk to I4 and all its nonesense. Parks close at 7pm so what do they do in the evening? And resorts have interior corridors, whereas exterior are preferred.

WDW is later nights in the parks (kids are busy), exterior corridors so kids can congregate, and it is isolated from walking distance to nonesense.

Our WDW trips may soon turn to Universal because of the rising costs, but I am nervous for those days.

dmw

In the Parks
No
Universal is much more Senior Class Trip friendly. I grew up in Florida and every school I know participated in their “Grad Bash”. I’m sure it’s a smaller number that do disney
I remember living in San Diego in the 80's (high school and college) and Disneyland would have Grad Nights. I wonder if those are still a thing...?
Yep, thanks to a duckduckgo search https://www.disneycampus.com/blog/experience-the-magic-grad-nite-returns-to-disneyland/
But, wow! Ticket prices have changed. And, no live bands?

RememberWhen

I have a trip planned with a family member who is retired military. So three of the four of us still need to make park reservations. :mad:
Super lame.

I’ve been helping some friends plan a trip in February. I’m not military, but they are. I had no idea the military tickets would need park reservations! Thank goodness I saw your post so now I can tell them!

Tuvalu saves the day!

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Annual Passholder Park Reservation calendar, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT and Hollywood Studios are currently no longer available for new reservations on December 18.

On December 19, all parks are currently unavailable for new reservations.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 9.36.49 AM.png

For Resort and Day Ticket guests, Magic Kingdom is no longer currently available for new reservations/tickets on December 18 and 24. Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom and New Year's Eve at Magic Kingdom and EPCOT also remain unavailable for new reservations.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 9.47.01 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom