disney on ice?

tigger248

NADisney said:
The Last disney on ice show to come to Louisville Kentucky was "The Little mermaid" ,I know because I was there to witness the Ariel and her Sisters fall down alot,plus a young boy was standing on his chair at the top of the bleachers and fell thru his seat and had to be taken out by stretcher during intermission.

Kentucky does not have a big ice show crowd like we use to have in the 80's ,I have to travel to Cincinnati or Indy to see a show.When Finding Nemo Comes to Indy Dec. 1 ,I'll be at Disney World for an early christmas vacation.

That's probably why I don't remember any coming here. Good to know that I haven't just been under a rock. My mom remembers going to one here before she was married, so it would have probably been late 1970's or very early 1980's (they were married in 1982). I sent her the link so I'm crossing my fingers that she'll want to go to Cincy to see Magic Journeys with me. I definitely want to go, just don't know if I want to drive all the way to Cincy and see the show by myself. The Indy show looks good too, so if Cincy doesn't work out I'll try to get to Indy. The main problem is that my dad works in Africa and will be gone at the end of October and she doesn't think it would be fair to him since he couldn't go. Still crossing my fingers that I'll get to go.

Ringo8n24

Beauty and the Beast on ice was supposed to be here on the 17th of this month, but got postponed due to Hurricane Ivan until APRIL. April? Geez, that is a long time. I will definitely need a Disney fix by then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom