disney on ice?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
ok guys went last nite to see finding nemo on ice....my daughter loved it , and i also got my little disney fix, in the beginging and the end mickey minnie donald and goofy come out to introduce the show, and yes i cried!!! the look on my little girls face when they came out was priceless, she wanted to know why they were there, well of course i told them that they knew she was gonna be there!!! she loved that!!! it was really a great show i think i go even if i did'nt have little ones!! so has anyone else have gone recently?? i know i can't be the only one that also got my disney fix.... we are in rhode island so im not sure of the touring schedule...

dixiegirl

Original Poster
i did'nt take any pics , in the past i have and they came out to dark.. they had nemo andthe cast with the costume over their body of course with their head sticking out , it sounds weird but it was so cute....like the costume was around their body..

mm52200

it's coming to raleigh,nc around december so i'll have to choose between beauty and the beast or finding nemo

DisneyPhD

I was thinking we were neighbors until I read what show you saw. We saw "Mickey and Friends Magical Vacation" a few days ago. Little PhD really enjoyed it and baby PhD was well behavied (I can't say the same to other kids around but mine were good as gold!) Funny it was the 1st time we ever took her to a show out side of WDW! Our show had Peter Pan, Areil, 101 dalmations and Lilo and Stich.

A fun night all in all, especailly since the entertainment book as a buy one get one free coupon!

Atta83

I love those shows. They are so great!. The girl i babysit for went to the Princess one and she told me teh show from start to finish.

WDWScottieBoy

I was going to go to the 100 Years of Magic on ice a couple days ago but decided to buy tickets for the new Disney broadway show instead. We're going on Walt's birthday and I can't wait to see it!

Atta83

WDWScottieBoy said:
I was going to go to the 100 Years of Magic on ice a couple days ago but decided to buy tickets for the new Disney broadway show instead. We're going on Walt's birthday and I can't wait to see it!

I saw this show right before i went to disney and I loved the show... :)

Number_6

It's been years since I've personally gone to one of those shows, but I used to go every year when I was a kid. My daughter got taken by my mother-in-law to the Princess one a couple of years ago when it was at the FleetCenter in Boston. The one that I remember most out of the ones I went to as a kid was the show they did with "Tron." It was so cool seeing all the skaters wearing the glo-suits on the ice. And they sold those little flashlight looking things, that have the rotating reflector inside so that if flashes in the same style as a light on an emergency vehicle. The two colors were red or blue and they sold them at all the other shows, but it was cooler for the Tron show since it looked like you were rooting for either Tron or Sark.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
yeah i use to go all the time to when i was little, the one that i remember most were the smurfs on ice.lol.. we went last year to see 100 yaers of magic on ice, that was a great one....it crazy though what they charge for the merchandice or however you spell it.

xfkirsten

I loved Mickey and Minnie's Magical Journey - the finale was wonderful! Princess Classics was good, too - some serious eye candy there... mmmm, Aladdin! :slurp: Next month, we get 100 Years of Magic, so I'm psyched for that one!

tigger248

I've never seen one of these shows (just advertisements in video/DVD cases and stuff. I'd love to see one, but I'm not sure if they've ever even come to Kentucky! Does anyone know where I might find a show schedule for this?

xfkirsten

tigger248 said:
I've never seen one of these shows (just advertisements in video/DVD cases and stuff. I'd love to see one, but I'm not sure if they've ever even come to Kentucky! Does anyone know where I might find a show schedule for this?

If you go to http://www.disneyonice.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a place to search for upcoming shows. :)

tigger248

xfkirsten said:
If you go to http://www.disneyonice.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a place to search for upcoming shows. :)

Thanks for the link! Hopefully there will be one nearby here. I want to see one so bad!

EDIT:
I just actually looked at the website. Mickey and Minnie's Magic Journeys is coming to Cinncinatti at the end of October. That's only a couple hours away. Now it's time to try to talk someone into going to Cincy with me to see the show! Wish me luck in that battle.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
oh tigger248 do try to go, its a great way to get your temporary disney fix!!! and mickey and minnie come out to introduce the show, which is the best!!!!i think i'd go even if i did'nt have little ones!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
ohhhh soo excited , i just checked the disney on ice website and their coming back in dec. with beauty and the beast.. yahoooooo!!!

Cynderella

I LOVE Disney on Ice. Like other people have said it is the perfect Disney fix if you arent able to go for awhile like me :cry: . The last one I saw was 3 Jungle Adventures. It was soo cute! and Im going on 10/16 in Philly for The Magical Journey (?). Im soo excited! :sohappy:

NADisney

The Last disney on ice show to come to Louisville Kentucky was "The Little mermaid" ,I know because I was there to witness the Ariel and her Sisters fall down alot,plus a young boy was standing on his chair at the top of the bleachers and fell thru his seat and had to be taken out by stretcher during intermission.

Kentucky does not have a big ice show crowd like we use to have in the 80's ,I have to travel to Cincinnati or Indy to see a show.When Finding Nemo Comes to Indy Dec. 1 ,I'll be at Disney World for an early christmas vacation.

disneymoc

dixiegirl said:
ohhhh soo excited , i just checked the disney on ice website and their coming back in dec. with beauty and the beast.. yahoooooo!!!
This show is great. Probably one of the best I have seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom