Disney Night Kingdom

thenovelist16

Original Poster
I just read on a website that there is going to be a new park called Disney Night Kingdom. I don't think this is true but does anyone know for a fact?

dreamfinder

I have heard rumors as well.. I cant imagine what it would of consisted of? :confused:

Rumors indicated something like Discovery Cove. So much more expensive to get into than the regular parks, however much smaller footprint as well as limit on number of guests. It seemed to be more experiences than just attractions. So say personal time with zoo animals, or time doing circus stunts, that type of stuff. (Just made these up, can't remember what the rumor mongers were claiming)

Mickey_777

I'm not usually this negative but Night Kingdom (to me that name makes no sense at all) sounds like it would be dumb in my opinion. If you have that much money and want to swim and play with exotic animals, then you should be able to take your family to South America or Africa. Also, how many people do you think are doing Discover Cove after the Sea World incident from a few weeks back? Playing with undomesticated animals is not a good idea.

Plus "Night Kingdom" sounds like Magic Kindgom at night or a bizarro kingdom style park for disney villains.

Master Gracey 5

Night Kingdom would work as a bizzaro kingdom for villains, so there may have been some connection there. The problem with any idea for a new park is whether there is enough substance for a complete experience. Animal Kingdom is fine example with the cutting of Beastly Kingdom from the plans - there is only so much you can do with seeing animals. Most people see it as a half day park now.

SirGoofy

Eh, Night Kingdom grew on me when the rumor was around.

Sure it would be expensive, but where else are you going to get to interact with animals like that? Save for spending a fortune on a real safari.

Plus it's something for my age group, an age group that has basically been forgotten by Disney at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom