News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

DCBaker

Premium Member
These dates have sold out overnight: November 29, December 4 and December 6.

Dates still available -

Dec. 18, 20

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 6.27.40 AM.png

TheMaxRebo

I believe they have stopped selling tickets for all the holidays events this year to create a sense of false demand. Happened with MNSSHP too.

But there are still two nights available for Jollywood Nights, so not all the events

Is possible they did just sell the tickets they had available

Screenshot_20231129-091429.png

dreamfinder912

Are folks liking this party?

I heard WDW had a rough start but solved the issues?
We had a good time last night. There were a lot more children (little LITTLE ones) than I expected. I can't imagine they or their parents had a great time.

Food was great, lines weren't bad. There was a bit of crowding early on but nothing crazy after 10.

TheMaxRebo

Are folks liking this party?

I heard WDW had a rough start but solved the issues?

General consensus I see from here and talking to others outside of here is the logistics issues from the first party have greatly improved and the two main shows are very good/excellent ... BUT they still think the party should be an hourly longer and would be nice if some food/drink is included (like with MVMCP) vs every hing being extra cost

So has potential but some work still needed especially at the price point

drew81

General consensus I see from here and talking to others outside of here is the logistics issues from the first party have greatly improved and the two main shows are very good/excellent ... BUT they still think the party should be an hourly longer and would be nice if some food/drink is included (like with MVMCP) vs every hing being extra cost

So has potential but some work still needed especially at the price point
I think a Christmas cavalcade/parade would go a long way, and it definitely needs to be an hour longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom