News Disney Jollywood Nights - Disney's Hollywood Studios Holiday Season ticketed event

MagicHappens1971

I was pretty convinced on buying tix to Jollywood Nights tomorrow, but anymore I’m not so sure. We are locals, so while the low crowds and Muppet show is enticing, is it really worth $159+? I’m a little lost on the overall value here.

On the other hand, I love MVMCP, and you at least get free hot cocoa and cookies. Anyone else in a similar predicament?
I was originally conflicted as well, but I love DHS’ holiday decor package and the new entertainment for the party + the Tip Top Lounge was enticing enough for me.

TheMaxRebo

Have we ever gotten more specifics on how th "limited capacity" elements will function?

Assume not an upcharge or required reservations or something or would have been known/discussed by now and more just you wait if full until a table/space opens up?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's a look at a new casting call for the musical variety show at Theater of the Stars during Jollywood Nights.

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 8.21.00 AM.png

Last edited:

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I just realized tickets for this are the same price regardless of age. I wonder what’s driving that decision?

dreamfinder912

I was pretty convinced on buying tix to Jollywood Nights tomorrow, but anymore I’m not so sure. We are locals, so while the low crowds and Muppet show is enticing, is it really worth $159+? I’m a little lost on the overall value here.

On the other hand, I love MVMCP, and you at least get free hot cocoa and cookies. Anyone else in a similar predicament?
I haven't gone to mvmcp since the firework change. I live near the parks and don't have kids so DHS is my way to enjoy a Disney holiday party that (hopefully) is mostly adults. With the lack of kids pricing and the overall adult vibe I really hope guests keep that in mind. I went to the ill fated Villains Unleashed that should've been the adult version of MNSSHP. There were other problems, but so many parents brought their kids and then complained that the shows were inappropriate and fireworks too late. I had a great time but there was such a huge stink about it they never did it again.

JustJude

I have tickets but the lack of “free” food is grating on me a little! Time will tell if it’s worth the price. I’ve paid it so can’t moan about it really haha.

MagicHappens1971

I have tickets but the lack of “free” food is grating on me a little! Time will tell if it’s worth the price. I’ve paid it so can’t moan about it really haha.
Yeah on the same page that I’m surprised there won’t be at least cookies & cocoa. Especially since it’s kind of in a “After Hours” format.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom