Disney Inspired Pet Names??

VoiceGuy07

In an attempt at humor and irony at the dog's expense, we named our now 5 lb chihuahua "Riku" from Kingdom Hearts. A far cry from the sword wielding character in the video game!

image.jpeg

ChazzyBoo

(not sure if this has been asked before) but I'm curious if Disney parks, characters, attractions, etc. have inspired what you name your pets...
For my family: We named our two hamsters chip and dale .
** that's about as creative as we got ! :]
I have a bearded dragon and I named her Pascal (I found out she was female after a few months of owning her)

Figaro928

We had a frog that my daughter named Naveen.

Slightly off subject but my sister's sorority name is Stitch. (at 18 years old she was a short little trouble maker - so it fit) Now she's almost universally known to her friends as Stitch. I always find it funny.

SanderMC

We have a cat named Tigger. The first couple of days after we got him home from the shelter I was trying to figure out what to name him (he was named Toadstool at the time and I was adamant that name was going to go). Well lo and behold, I witnessed him literally bounce down the hall. In the 8 plus years that I have had him I have never seen him do it again. It is almost like he was trying to tell me what his name should be! :cat:

dizneykev

We have had all Disney names, based on what my son is into at the time we got them.

We just lost Mira - Named after Mira Nova of star command
We have a Violet from the Incredibles, Bailey from Suite Life on Deck, A Gecko named Tonto, and a new puppy that we named Gadget from the Rescue Rangers.

StarWarsGirl

<<<----Belle. :) Her original name was Garnet, but all agreed it didn't fit. We walked around calling her "pretty girl" for about two weeks. We decided that the French word for beauty worked. She also thinks she is a princess.
At the shelter one time there was a cat named Fuzz Lightyear. Almost bought him on the name alone...
There was a cat at the shelter a few months ago named Ariel. She looked a lot like my cat. It would have been cool to have twin cats named Belle and Ariel. But we were about ready to go on vacation and didn't want to bring in another cat.

champdisney

Since my black lab has heterochromia, one of his eyes is pure blue. It reminded me of the planet Kamino from the Star Wars universe and therefore I named him just that, Kamino.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom