Disney Inspired Pet Names??

pumpkin7

Well, our first cat was called Indy, after Indiana Jones, and then we had Ripley, after Ellen Ripley of Aliens, (both kind of Disney...) and we also have Harley, which is short for Harlequinn from Batman, but she was originally named Cinderella, and as much as I love Disney, I wouldn't have kept her name as that.

I'd love to have a girl and boy cat named Simba and Narla. One day maybe!

bookinso

When I was little I had a dog named Thumper (bambi) and then I had two cats named Minnie and Mickey but Mickey ran away a couple months ago and we were gonna name our other dog daisy but Sophie fit her much better

bookinso

I want to name two dogs either lady and tramp or pongo and perdita and I want a cat and a dog named lucifer (Lou for short) and Bruno or three cats named Marie Toulouse (Lou) and Berlioz or two cats named nala and simba and

bookinso

I'm thinking of getting a bunny and I want to name it thumper but that was my old dogs name so I was thinking Oswald but wally for short or if I got two I would name them jetsam
And flotsam and call them jet and flo or jet and sam or sam and flo

bookinso

I want a skunk really bad and if I got one if it was a boy it would be flower but if it was a girl it would be bluebelle but belle for short

Acolli18

Our cats name is Minnie! Initially not directly because of Disney, although we love Disney, but because she was a "minnie" version of our other cat, Penny (from the Rescuers!)

Fantasmic

I had a dog called Kida, but she died this year :( :(

I have a horse, called Grace. I just googled and there is a Grace in the film Home on the Range.

domndebs

We got two Guinea pigs four years ago and our dd named them Mickey and Pluto, then whilst on our last trip to WDW, Pluto died (great timing!) and so was quickly replaced with Donald (who died a few weeks ago - but Mickey is still going strong!).

We also have a dog called Woody, he was a rescue dog, we didn't name him, but fits in very well!

LucyK

One of my cats is Sebastian, sadly my mom vetoed Flounder for the second one, his name is Moe but not because of Hard Haid Moe of comic-books fame.

I had a border collie named Simba but she passed away a few years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom