Disney Face Character Audition

Mockingjay

Original Poster
Hi i'm new to WDW Magic so don't know if this is where this post should belong :/
Anyway i am thinking about auditioning for a face character role at the park but i am not sure if i look like any of the Princesses or not ?
When i looked at he audition information they wanted Cinderella, Rapunzel, aurora, belle, jasmine, Wendy and Alice and Ariel and Pocahontas.
i think i have the best shot of getting jasmine as i have slightly tanned skin but i want someones opinion so i have an idea of if i have a chance.

KristenJC

Go for it! it's a quick audition, nothing to lose. They don't go based on if you look like one specific character, they look for a face that could work well with multiple.

Livialovesdisney

After looking at your picture, before I even read your post, i thought,"She looks like Jasmine!" hahaha, so I think you have a good chance. And everyone has a chance, as long as you audition. I think that you would also make a great Belle, maybe even a Pocahontas, I could see you as an Aurora too, your face reminds me of her. :) good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom