Disney Cruise FAQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

EOD K9

To be a little more clear since your in-laws are not Castaway Club members. When your early booking window opens, IF both staterooms are paid in full you can book for them as well. They have to be paid in full and it is probably not going to let you do it online. You'll have to call tech support the next morning and add them since they are not in their booking window.
Do you think I would be able to at least secure our table online and add them the next morning?

CheshireCat12

I hope someone can answer this for me- How long before sailing do you find out your stateroom number?
And can you bring a curling iron?

Last edited:

EOD K9

If I'm staying at the resort but not taking a DCL transfer, will they still pick up my luggage for me?

Cesar R M

That is practically free by Disney standards.
shhh..
or they will probably try to add a "FatsPasss" Version where a Mickey CM will get your stuff and transfer it.

as for me.. check out some of my pictures from my Alaska trip! (just came back 2 days ago)

first.. panorama of Canada's place with the Disney Wonder.

vancouver_panorama.jpg

Bolna

as for me.. check out some of my pictures from my Alaska trip! (just came back 2 days ago)

I love to see pictures, but why don't you just start a new thread instead of burying them in the FAQ thread! They would definitely be worthy of their own thread. Or post them in the picture of the day thread? :)

And welcome to the club of DCL lovers! :D

Cesar R M

I love to see pictures, but why don't you just start a new thread instead of burying them in the FAQ thread! They would definitely be worthy of their own thread. Or post them in the picture of the day thread? :)

And welcome to the club of DCL lovers! :D
I might do.. I just need to process nearly 40Gb of photos and videos :eek:

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Is the earliest you can find out your dining rotation when you board? We don't want to miss Animator's Palate night, but wanted to book Palo at our earliest time possible...any suggestions?

Cesar R M

Is the earliest you can find out your dining rotation when you board? We don't want to miss Animator's Palate night, but wanted to book Palo at our earliest time possible...any suggestions?
Honestly, I only found the day of embarkation when they gave our keys to the world (they have the codes embedded) in the Wonder.
Unsure if its the same on the renovated Magic and the newer Dream and Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom