Disney Cravings

Tom

Beta Return
The fairly new (as of last summer) flatbreads at Port Orleans Riverside's Riverside Mill.

Hot dog with mac-n-cheese from Fairfax Fare in DHS.

Chicken tenders with honey mustard from Columbia Harbor House.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich from that place in Liberty Square.

I could go on....

Sassagoula Floatworks and food factory Beignets
October-1st-and-2nd-198.JPG

melmel89

Original Poster
There are a few already in the Dining Section!

I have made a few extensive posts on the subjects of Pescatarians and Vegetarians ;)

Have you got the link or is it over several threads? as a pescatarian I am always on the hunt for new things to try at Disney:)

NiarrNDisney

Have you got the link or is it over several threads? as a pescatarian I am always on the hunt for new things to try at Disney:)

I don't have links to all of the threads I have post in but I know they are there and should be pretty easy to find in search.
One thread I post options for us in was a thread about Salmon and was only a couple days ago.

mf1972

shepherd pie from Ragland Road, Rice Krispie treat, honey sesame chicken from China, & tusker house buffet.
want to try those waffle fries with gravy & cheese in frontier land. missed out last year.

melmel89

Original Poster
Dole Whip Floats
Gran Marnier Orange Slushie
Anything - the ambiance adds to the flavor...as long as I'm there...as Dave said - it's good - it's all good.
That is so true I always wonder would I enjoy a particular item as much if were elsewhere, do you think we could swindle a WDW trip to test the theory? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom