Disney Cravings

seahawk7

I haz the recipe (or at least a very close approximation). They are pretty easy to make at home. :p

I've actually been planning to make them all month. Perhaps I'll do it tomorrow, just need to pick up some cheddar cheese for the cheese sauce. The longest step is blanching the potatoes for the fries (it doesn't taste right with frozen fries, imho). If I do, I'll post the recipe.
And a food pic please!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
A bag of the fresh caramel popcorn from Big Top Souvenirs. Bought one during our trip two weeks ago. The usual happened - I get a handful and my daughter takes over. However, she didn't eat the bag before they left, so she took it back with her. Stopped by their apartment two days ago and low and behold, on their bar was the bag with about a quarter left. I was sorely tempted but she gave me the fish eye when she saw me eyeing it. But I bought it. :( :mad:

However, that Dole Whip sure looks good.....

HeatherWatson

Some of my stuff might sound pretty boring, but having celiac disease means I have to follow a strict gluten free diet, and at Disney I get to enjoy many food I don't otherwise find in restaurants elsewhere...

'Ohana skewers and lettuce wraps, Mickey waffles, 50s Primetime fried chicken and pretty much anything else fried on property lol, Akershus cold buffet, Teppan Edo (only hibachi I've had in years!), OMG gluten free brownies, hmmm...

...and a Dole Whip of course!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I'll be there tomorrow. Send me your orders and I'll ship them up in dry ice.

I'll take 3 chili dogs with fries and raspberry ice tea from Casey's, 1 Dole Whip float with just vanilla ice cream, 1 Dole Whip float with vanilla/pineapple swirl ice cream, 1 Dole whip swirl in a cup, 1 turkey leg, 10 Mickey ice creams, 4 Mickey rice krispies, a bag of caramel popcorn, 3 rib platters from Flame Tree. I think that's everything. Can I pay you later? ;)

Pocahontas

2080.jpg

This is from Sleepy Hollow. I'm gonna want the funnel cake next to it, too..

Last edited:

mf1972

forgot what was on the figaro fries. been so long since we had them. we tried to make our own at the food court where sonny eclipse is (forgot the name). we added cheese sauce, lettuce, & cut up a tomato & added bacon from our burger. sigh...not the same. :arghh:

EOD K9

I'll take 3 chili dogs with fries and raspberry ice tea from Casey's, 1 Dole Whip float with just vanilla ice cream, 1 Dole Whip float with vanilla/pineapple swirl ice cream, 1 Dole whip swirl in a cup, 1 turkey leg, 10 Mickey ice creams, 4 Mickey rice krispies, a bag of caramel popcorn, 3 rib platters from Flame Tree. I think that's everything. Can I pay you later? ;)
You can gladly pay me Tuesday for a Dole Whip today.

BrerWayne

Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar. Peanut Butter Shake from 50's Prime Time Cafe. Agree with the flatbreads at POR. Ordered it as an app to share with my wife, went back and got one for myself.

Disney_Dad88

Ok somebody help me out. I've been to Disney several times over my 26 years of life and I have yet to try a dole whip and a turkey leg. Last time we went in 2014 I couldn't find them so for our trip in June it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom