Disney Cravings

seahawk7

Right now I'm craving some falafel. In about 3 or 4 hours it will be a Grey Goose slush!
3168245351_5cba00b8e7.jpg

One for you and one for me @figmentfan423

seahawk7

Ok somebody help me out. I've been to Disney several times over my 26 years of life and I have yet to try a dole whip and a turkey leg. Last time we went in 2014 I couldn't find them so for our trip in June it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.
In Adventureland you can find the dole whip at Aloha Isle or at the Polynesian resort. Turkey legs can be found in Frontierland at a kiosk in front of the Rivers of America

Matt_Black

Ok somebody help me out. I've been to Disney several times over my 26 years of life and I have yet to try a dole whip and a turkey leg. Last time we went in 2014 I couldn't find them so for our trip in June it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Other spots for turkey legs include the Sunset Ranch Market at DHS and Avalunch at Blizzard Beach.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

In Adventureland you can find the dole whip at Aloha Isle or at the Polynesian resort. Turkey legs can be found in Frontierland at a kiosk in front of the Rivers of America

Aloha Isle is right next to the Tiki Room/Aladdin's Ride. Just watch out for the camel..... ;)

Dole Whips come in two versions - the Float (with pineapple juice) and just the ice cream in a cup. The ice cream is vanilla, pineapple or a swirl of the two. I got my first Dole Whip during our visit last month - I know, why did I wait SO LONG?! Must be because I thought it would be too sweet. It's perfect - refreshing, cool, the perfect thing on a hot day at the Magic Kingdom (which is why the line is always so long) and just. plain. amazing.

JillC LI

strawberry-soup.jpg

I've never had it. Now I'm curious, is it worth making a reservation for?

Well, when we had breakfast there, I ate four bowls of the stuff (and I am a small person). The rest of the breakfast was good - typical Disney breakfast buffet - but the strawberry soup was memorable. Also, I liked the less common characters at the breakfast - the Mad Hatter in particular was a hoot. So to answer your question, yes!

seahawk7

Well, when we had breakfast there, I ate four bowls of the stuff (and I am a small person). The rest of the breakfast was good - typical Disney breakfast buffet - but the strawberry soup was memorable. Also, I liked the less common characters at the breakfast - the Mad Hatter in particular was a hoot. So to answer your question, yes!
Now I'm thinking of making a breakfast reservation. Thanks!

BigRedDad

There are two things that I crave:

Dinner at Ohana's with Lapu Lapu
Dinner at Boma, but only when they have carved prime rib. I haven't seen prime rib there since our honeymoon in 2001.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom