Disney characters in IASW = most inconsequential change ever?

Phroobar

IASW is probably my least favorite ride anyways, but for me the Disney characters did add something. To me IASW is a ride full of really creepy dolls and the most annoying song you could possibly get stuck in your head running a loop. .

Have you ever listen to the words in the song? It's actually a prayer for peace in the world. No matter what our differences are, we are still together in this little world and need to work together for peace. It's actually quite pretty except that it is repeated over and over again for fifteen minutes in an uptempo style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=5&v=7DXiQe_gM_0

PrincessJenn5795

Have you ever listen to the words in the song? It's actually a prayer for peace in the world. No matter what our differences are, we are still together in this little world and need to work together for peace. It's actually quite pretty except that it is repeated over and over again for fifteen minutes in an uptempo style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=5&v=7DXiQe_gM_0

I do know the lyrics, and they are not at all what bothers me about the song. It is the bouncy music they are set to on the ride and the repetition that make the song annoying, not the message.

SilentWindODoom

I'm really intrigued by all this talk of lies, changing plans, and Al Lutz. Is someone, anyone, going to explain the story that keeps being alluded to?

lazyboy97o

I'm really intrigued by all this talk of lies, changing plans, and Al Lutz. Is someone, anyone, going to explain the story that keeps being alluded to?
Al Lutz broke the story of what changes would be coming. It caused an uproar that even gathered the attention of local media. Disney countered by claiming the story was a lie, got Marty Sklar to say it was a lie. The Hong Kong Disneyland website was edited to make fans who were pointing out how the attraction's purpose was being changed to look like liars. They eventually fessed up when once 'lost' art for the America room was 'found' and shared with the public.

SilentWindODoom

Al Lutz broke the story of what changes would be coming. It caused an uproar that even gathered the attention of local media. Disney countered by claiming the story was a lie, got Marty Sklar to say it was a lie. The Hong Kong Disneyland website was edited to make fans who were pointing out how the attraction's purpose was being changed to look like liars. They eventually fessed up when once 'lost' art for the America room was 'found' and shared with the public.

Huh. Sounds interesting. Any idea where that stuff would be now? I can't find it anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom