Dirty Diaper Disposal

Jakester

Original Poster
Ok, so yesterday, I parked at Magic Kingdom at 10:50am, spent the day there, and left the parking lot at 11:30pm, and drove back home, well apparently within that time frame, someone decided they didn't know what to do with their babys dirty diaper, and dumped it into my truck bed where I just found it this morning.
Are people really inconsiderate? I mean, I don't have a sign saying "dump trash here". I mean, why would you do that, Its disgusting.

Sorry, I had to get that rant out of me, and onto these boards.

Have you guys ever delt with something like this?

captainkidd

I just bought a new car last week. I went outside yesterday morning to find someone had stuck a huge wad of chewing gum all along the side of it.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where a certain percentage of the population are disgusting animals.

Needless to say, if I catch the person who did it, they'll be gumming their gum until they can afford dentures.

SMS55

As a pick up truck owner myself, stuff like that happens. I find empty soda cans in the bed of my truck all the time. People have no manners what so ever.

Captainkidd, are you sure you didn't pi$$ someone off? Maybe took someone's parking spot at the mall or something (if that's where it happened)? I have a friend that if someone parks really close to him where he can't open the door he will do that to their car. Not saying it's right but sometimes things happen as retaliation too.

wilkeliza

I agree that there are a lot of people in this world that have no respect for other people's property.

It never ceases to amaze me at how disgusting people can be. It isn't like there are no trash cans any where in that parking lot.

I am one that believes if you are a parent of a child in Diapers you should carry around that stinky thing until you find someplace proper to dispose of it. I hate that people claim where it is dirty smells and carries bacteria. Well if it is all those things you shouldn't be putting it in other people's property because now they have to deal with that bio hazard.

Jakester

Original Poster
Now I could deal with soda cans, ect, but its your babys waste, I mean, atleast leave it on the ground so the sweeper can get it, If I caught them, I wouldnt be to happy

captainkidd

Captainkidd, are you sure you didn't pi$$ someone off? Maybe took someone's parking spot at the mall or something (if that's where it happened)? I have a friend that if someone parks really close to him where he can't open the door he will do that to their car. Not saying it's right but sometimes things happen as retaliation too.

Nope. Besides, this was in my driveway. Touching a man's car is off-limits anyway. Doing it while it's parked in their own driveway is just asking for trouble.

Plenty of people park too close to me. I might leave a note on their car telling them to learn how to park, but to vandalize their car? No, that's not right under any circumstance.

loveofamouse

as a parent, it absolutely disgust me when people ditch their diapers. Disposable diapers are digusting after being used. That gel crap comes out and is a horrible mess to clean up. The papery outside can't hold up to weather or just sitting. I used disposables before switching to cloth with my last two kids. I traveled with plastic bags for the inconvenient changes in the car. I bagged and took home or to a trash can. When I switched to cloth, we use "wet" bags which are fabric, waterproof, reusable bags that we put all dirties in to take home for washing. I would NEVER take a diaper and toss in someone's car.

That's Good Ol' America for ya. We don't give a crap of respect for others or their property. lol

dave&di

Where I work our rubbish bins (I'm English!) are always full of nappies, (diapers, sorry still English!) refuge sacks don't fit our bins so we have to pick the rubbish out by hand! :eek:

Once, while in our Tea shop I noticed a foul smell in the section where the tables are, after investigating I found a dirty nappy in the bin! This is where people eat and drink, I was disgusted. I also presumed the baby was probably changed on one of the tables! :hurl:

If you can't carry around your own babies waste why would you expect other to handle it! :mad:

Jimmy Thick

I own a 2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited, and I have never had a issue with amyone putting anything in my cargo bed.

Why?

Fiberglass topper.

Jimmy Thick-:animwink:

NYwdwfan

That's nasty. When my kids were in diapers I would quadruple bag the #2 soiled ones and then wait to toss them in an trash bin where they would not stink up the place. Environmentally sound? Perhaps not. But I wasn't going to be responsible for a public bathroom smelling like a sewer for the day.

Incidentally, took my dog to pick up my kids from school the other day and he did his business on the walk there. I scooped it and bagged it, then threw it in the dumpster behind the school. WELL - there was a squirrel in there that jumped out when I threw the trash in and scared the tar out of me!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I own a 2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited, and I have never had a issue with amyone putting anything in my cargo bed.

Why?

Fiberglass topper.

Jimmy Thick-:animwink:

And a flashing Blue Light on the dashboard usually prevents such actions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom