DHS Aerial View

Rteetz

IMG_0630.JPG

Pedro Soto

Awesome pictures, My family is super excited for both project (kids cant wait for toy story land & Star Wars Land nuff said) Question the area of Pixar Place & behind GMR whats the plan for it???

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Awesome pictures, My family is super excited for both project (kids cant wait for toy story land & Star Wars Land nuff said) Question the area of Pixar Place & behind GMR whats the plan for it???

The path that is currently Pixar place will likely become back stage space.

jt04

PS - giant footers in front of the parking garage does not bode well for it being turned into a vegetable crate for a Ratatouille M&G. Oh well.:cat:

Slowjack

Is there any chance that TSL could be completed ahead of schedule? Just curious.
To be honest, I would say nearly zero. And that's because a huge project like this isn't designed to get ahead of schedule. The construction timetable is laid out to distribute when payments have to be made to contractors. It's like if you were building a house from scratch, you might plan to have the rough plumbing going in the first week of March, if that's a check you didn't want to write until then, you wouldn't have the plumbing done in January even if the house was ready for it.

toeknee

To be honest, I would say nearly zero. And that's because a huge project like this isn't designed to get ahead of schedule. The construction timetable is laid out to distribute when payments have to be made to contractors. It's like if you were building a house from scratch, you might plan to have the rough plumbing going in the first week of March, if that's a check you didn't want to write until then, you wouldn't have the plumbing done in January even if the house was ready for it.

... and the plumbers are at another job site working (in January) because you didn't originally schedule them until the first week of March and they need work to keep them paid.

DinoInstitute

Haven't thought about this until now, but does anyone know if there would happen to be good Cars Land construction photos to compare the progress of Aliens and Mater?

roj2323

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom