Decisons-Help me make one

brittany lee

I booked months ago for December 2-December 7th with 5 park days with MM and PH at the POR-Royal Rooms. Today discounts came out and POR is not included so my agent held me Cars family suite at AOA for November 27-Dec 2 with 5 park days with MM and PH.

Here comes the decisions. What resort/time do we choose? Money wise there isn't a big difference even with the free dining at Art because of it being a family suite. Maybe $200 difference. I'm not going to let $200 change our mind for their very first magical trip. So here are the difference that would affect of decision.

Time: Art is the week after thanksgiving. Sunday night to Friday. POR is Friday December 2-Thursday Dec. 7th. It is a birthday celebration. Our youngest will turn 3 on Dec. 4th so we plan on celebrating with either date we choose. What time is the slowest do you think? Pop warner starts December 3rd but does that affect POR and the crowds in the parks.

Interest: We have two daughters. As I said above one will be turning 3 and the other also has a December 22nd birthday turning 5. They loves frozen and Rapunzel and princess galore. That was why we originally picked the royal rooms.

Size: Cars Suite is going to be a lot bigger and the girls would probably think it is neat but is it better than royal rooms.

What do you guys think? I would love the input because my husband as given me free range to plan basically meaning he just wants to show up and enjoy his girls and not have to stress planning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom