Trip Club December 2013

Andrea Garcia

I'm going to WDW dec 15 to 22, has anyone ever visited disney world during Christmas time? What was it like? I would love to get a lot of advice on this! Thanks guys, I hope to get responses!

ginadee

I'm going to WDW dec 15 to 22, has anyone ever visited disney world during Christmas time? What was it like? I would love to get a lot of advice on this! Thanks guys, I hope to get responses!
Up until the week of christmas is one of the least crowded times to go. The week of christmas is the busiest. Looks like you should be ok. May be a little busy towards the end.

Andrea Garcia

Does anyone recomend going to a different park before going to MVMCP at 7:00pm. Maybe like going to Animal Kingdom since it closes at 5pm then head over to MK for MVMCP?

Gojira ゴジラ

The first two weeks of December are always the best crowd. The third week is when the crowd is gaining the momentum followed by the fourth/final week of December.

Zipadeelady

What do I need exactly in order to get into the MVMCP? Just the ticket for the party?
It is a separate ticket you need to purchase. I would do it as soon as possible because some dates do sell out. If your unsure like we are we will purchase them from the concierge if we decide to go

KTaylor

Dec 20- 31. POR in a royal suite. We originally had POFQ but free dining forced the move. I cannot wait!!!! We came the same time 3 years ago and I don't care about the crowds - we will be home.
You got free dining for your entire trip? I haven't seen it being offered the week of Christmas-NewYears

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
You got free dining for your entire trip? I haven't seen it being offered the week of Christmas-NewYears

If you check in during the promotion, the free dining offer carries during your entire stay. We check in on the 21st and have it for the entire stay through the 3rd of January.

KTaylor

If you check in during the promotion, the free dining offer carries during your entire stay. We check in on the 21st and have it for the entire stay through the 3rd of January.
Wow!! I never knew that! Thanks for the information we may have to do that next year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom