December 2012 Roll Call

Gojira ゴジラ

Just paid off everything and added 3 extra days cruising to Bahamas with Disney Dream :)
So for us it will be something like this:

:: Nov 28- Dec 1: Disney Cruise
:: Dec 1 - Dec 11: Beach Club

Can't wait :)

WDWNooby

December 13-20 at the Animal Kingdom - Jambo House. I can't wait! Have ADRs for Candlelight Procession and Fantasmic and tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Still planning/researching other possibilities...like Wild Africa Trek :) Hoping that the new Fantasyland is pretty much open and Test Track is back in operation!

Upvote 0

car4911

Dec 4-10th... going with a group of newbies i'll be there December 4-6 on a solo trip and the rest of the group flies in on the 6th. We are all staying at POR. We are a young fun group if anyone wants to hang out message me!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

December 21-29!!! Just swithced from AKL to Yacht club yesterday after poor effort by Disney buses at AKL last week. Lots of cabs my friends, lots of cabs.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

Dec 7-15. first at contemporary then over to wilderness cabins. taking my DD and her husband and their 3 kids.....when we go they will be 3 years, 1 year, and 3 months (he arrives this coming Friday). should be interesting to say the least!

Upvote 0

Gojira ゴジラ

Original Poster
December 6-13 at Beach Club! MVMCP on the 7th! Kind of worried about crowds because of the 6th FLE grand opening date :x, anyone else?

We're staying at Beach Club too, although we may skip MVMCP this year unless DW says otherwise.
I agree 7th will be super crowded although I read somewhere a lot of people are clueless about the Fantasyland expansion.

Upvote 0

LithiumBill

Just booked a last minute surprise trip for Christmas week 2012! Staying offsite, at a time share exchange at the Westgate vacation Villas... This will be our first trip during Christmas. We are surprising the kids.

Upvote 0

Yelloweaver

11/29-12/8 - PORS. Original trip was 12/1-12/8 but we moved it back to get the dining!

Can't WAIT! We have MVMCP tickets, Candlelight Processional and waiting to make Wishes Dessert Party reservations.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom