December 2012 Roll Call

Gojira ゴジラ

Just paid off everything and added 3 extra days cruising to Bahamas with Disney Dream :)
So for us it will be something like this:

:: Nov 28- Dec 1: Disney Cruise
:: Dec 1 - Dec 11: Beach Club

Can't wait :)

disneygirl1

Just booked our trip this afternoon! Heading down Dec 12th to the 17th. Staying at All-Star Sports! Can't wait! This is our 3rd time going in Decemeber. We typically go the 1st week of December, but wanted to take advantage of the free dining promo. :) I sure hope for warm weather. It was perfect when we went in Dec 2008, but in 2010 we were there during that cool front and we froze our butts off!

Upvote 0
I am going from December 9-17 and staying at Coronado Springs for the first time. Super excited since it is my first solo trip ever! YAY! My mission is to ride Big Thunder Mountain at least 25 times in a row:D Can't wait, lol!

Upvote 0

crosswagon

December 13th-21st! Arts of Animation. We loved the weather last year, simply perfect. Next week we will officially drop below the 3 digit mark on the number of days until our trip. Finally!!

Upvote 0

onesandzeros

Dec 10 - 15 at PORS. This will be my third December trip. Last was in 2010 and
I froze – record low temperatures that year. Other trips were cool mornings/evenings, but very nice afternoons. Hoping for clear skys and sunny days in 2012!!!!!

Upvote 0

Mukta

I froze – record low temperatures that year. Other trips were cool mornings/evenings, but very nice
afternoons. Hoping for clear skys and sunny days in 2012!!!!!
That was my last Dec visit as well. Ridiculously cold.

Just bought my flight and booked hotel for Dec 7-11th. Beach Club for 3 nights and the Dolphin for my last night.
Planning to attend MVMCP for the first time. Can't wait to see the Osborne lights again!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Exactly 3 months out for us today! We're staying at CBR from 12/12/12 (cool date) til 12/16. First holiday season trip and first time we're completely surprising the kids! Can't wait!

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I froze – record low temperatures that year. Other trips were cool mornings/evenings, but very nice
afternoons. Hoping for clear skys and sunny days in 2012!!!!!

That was the last time we were there in December too! OMG! I swore I would never go again in Dec. after that trip, but I just love the holidays in Disney! In 2008 weather was just as you described! Praying for cool mornings/evening and sunny days in 2012! Fingers crossed! :)

Exactly 3 months out for us today! We're staying at CBR from 12/12/12 (cool date) til 12/16. First holiday season trip and first time we're completely surprising the kids! Can't wait!

Same for us! We leave on 12/12/12 too! Definitely a cool date! Can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

cslafferty

Dec. 13-18 at POFQ. Second holiday trip. Went last Dec and loved it so much DH and I have decided to make it an annual thing. All the beauty of the holidays without the holiday crowds!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom