Dates for MNSSHP and Night of Joy announced

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
the official WDW website has posted the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Night of Joy for September.

MNSSHP: September, 14, 21 and 28

Night of Joy: September 6th and 7th

goodolgm

Nss

If I remember correctly, they started September 15 and continued once a week through September, similar to this year. I worked the first couple as well, GREAT way to enjoy an empty park, The closer to Halloween it gets, the more crowded they get, even though the park still seems relatively empty each party night.

On a side note: Boo To You and Hallowishes were a couple of my favorite parade and fireworks shows on property. Not to be missed!

YankeeMouse

AP holder discount MNSSHP?

Does anyone know which one of these Sept dates for MNSSHP is the Annual Passholder discounted date? I seem to remember last year's was the last date in September, so this year's would be Sept 28?

KnK

Does anyone know which one of these Sept dates for MNSSHP is the Annual Passholder discounted date? I seem to remember last year's was the last date in September, so this year's would be Sept 28?

Last year I was able to get them for the September 15 date! I would guess that the September 14 would also be available for passholders this year.

shoppingnut

They did start MNSSHP early last year because of the free dining and having so many people there. I can't wait to go, I'll be down Sept 12-19 and I have free dining too because I booked my trip when they made the offer in December if you were staying on property.

JEDIsney

Thanks for the dates.

September 14 is my birthday. Too bad I can't get down there for the first night of MNSSHP, that would be a great present.

sissa216

Is there a link for this?
When I check out disneyworld.com, MNSSHP only says select nights in September and October. :confused:

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I must make a confession, I saw this on Micechat under "NEWS" and assumed it was true based on the fact that the dates seemed really realistic for the Halloween Party Nights. I just checked the Official site and no dates are posted for either event (so I have no idea where allearsnet got their information for night of joy). I was too excited to double check (this was before 7 a.m.) and promise to only post information I know is right from either the official site or mouseplanet (I find their sources to be really reliable).

Here is the link to where the "NEWS" came from this morning.:(

Once again I'm sorry for posting information that isn't so (note in the link that the person uses the phrase "and the official site", plus some guy continuing to tell everyone that the Pirate and Princess Parties are still going to happen later this year:rolleyes:

).http://www.micechat.com/fourms/showthread/php?t=56342

jessnic95

I checked the offical Disney website and there is nothing posted yet - HOWEVER on those nights the MK is scheduled only to be open til 7:00 so it does make sense!! When do the tickets go on sale?

PhilharMagician

If you look at the MK calandar for September you will see that MK closes at 7:00 PM every Friday. I would assume that means MVMCP will be on those days. Remember the key word is assume.

Dagger

I checked the offical Disney website and there is nothing posted yet - HOWEVER on those nights the MK is scheduled only to be open til 7:00 so it does make sense!! When do the tickets go on sale?

Also, on the official site, there is no wishes on the calendar so it's probably pretty darn close to swinging that way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom