D23 Member or Not?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Is it truly worth getting the paid membership (other than the gift)? They don't have any perks at the theme parks (particularly WDW) do they? I signed up for the free membership and basically get the weekly email, but was curious if paying that much money every year is worth it?

Just getting the collectors magazine quarterly and the yearly members gift, is worth the paid cost of $80($70 for renewals) a year in my opinion. You also as a paid member can attend special events that yes they do have some at WDW each year in the fall/Christmastime. I have done several events at WDW before and loved it. Free members cannot pay to attend these events only paid members can pay to attend them. Also they have special D23 pins you can buy at WDW etc that only paid members can buy by showing your membership card that only paid members get. So I love having the paid membership. Also sometimes with your quarterly magazine they include little gifts like 2 free movie tickets I got earlier this year to attend any Disney, Pixar, marvel, Lucas films movie anytime no black out days. There also is a few discounts across WDW on some restaurants and shops but not many. :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom