News D23 Expo 2019

PorterRedkey

So this caught my eye.

It looks like some kind of observation tower.

However, since this is by Space and it is not featured on the new Epcot model, this could just be an artistic interpretation of the "space elevator" that will take you to the new Space-themed restaurant.

Does anyone have any insight on this??

Main photo from the DIS twitter account.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
So this caught my eye.

View attachment 400979

View attachment 400980

It looks like some kind of observation tower.

However, since this is by Space and it is not featured on the new Epcot model, this could just be an artistic interpretation of the "space elevator" that will take you to the new Space-themed restaurant.

Does anyone have any insight on this??

Main photo from the DIS twitter account.

That looks like the Space Station restaurant to me.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, the Mad Tea Party from Shanghai at 3:19 within the gardens?!
good catch/call...it “checks the boxes” pretty well
In line for Legends. Wearing a Stark Industries shirt, of course.
don’t you find it odd they use a dead MCU character to develop parks after they just push the highly paid actor out?
The new Epcot concept art is stunning. It looks billions of times better than the run-down mess that's there now. Super pumped for Sunday!!
easy, Junior...you’re time May come...maybe
Anything will be better than the ugliness presently littering Stale World 🤷‍♂️
easy, Junior, your time will come...

...maybe
Unfortunately or luckily, depending on your viewpoint. Disney Parks are never going back to non-IP driven. So we don’t have to worry about that. If you are the type of fan like me, who would loves the IPs created by the Imagineers ala Pirates or Haunted Mansion, you just have to accept that those days are gone and the park is being designed for a new set of customers.
Ones that won’t provide the stability the current and previous generations have...of course
I'm an old fogey. It seems very short to me for a business environment. 🧐
I’d like to talk to her about it...either way 😐

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I was a CM for a short while, was fired under suspicious circumstances. Working with CPs was a pain. Couldn't imagine living with them lol.

Overall experience was a 5/10
You actually got off easy.

That thing changes lives...generally speaking in not a “good” way.

Evidence abounds around “the world”

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
All in all, I'm really excited about the changes coming to Epcot, which has long been my favorite WDW park (to me, Disneyland and DCA top everything at WDW). The new attractions and pavilions are welcome and them basically re-doing Future World has me pretty excited. The kids are going to really love it as well. I know the wife will already because that was her favorite when I took her a few years ago. Now we just have to wait for it all to be done.

Day 2, who is excited for the Disney+ panel?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom