D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Has anyone else checked out the lithograph from the precelebration to celebrate the wdw 50th anniversary? It is definitely a shame it is not in a limited release serigraph! I can only imagine all of the embellishments that would make it stand out in the new version.
View attachment 579523
I was wondering if anyone would comment on that piece.
I assume that's metallic ink and/or foil?
I don't think this one has effects.

SorcererDonald16

Has anyone else checked out the lithograph from the precelebration to celebrate the wdw 50th anniversary? It is definitely a shame it is not in a limited release serigraph! I can only imagine all of the embellishments that would make it stand out in the new version.
View attachment 579523

I ordered one in the middle of the night when it first went up for sale, fully expecting it not to sell out. I’m happy I didn’t wait. It’s already shipped but won’t get to me for about a week.

The description said it is 18” H x 14” W and a “Matted serigraph poster print” with “golden foil inks.” I can see the gold foil aspect, but I don’t think a serigraph would be that small, would it? (I’m assuming those measurements include the matte.)

trainplane3

I ordered one in the middle of the night when it first went up for sale, fully expecting it not to sell out. I’m happy I didn’t wait. It’s already shipped but won’t get to me for about a week.

The description said it is 18” H x 14” W and a “Matted serigraph poster print” with “golden foil inks.” I can see the gold foil aspect, but I don’t think a serigraph would be that small, would it? (I’m assuming those measurements include the matte.)
The "pre-celebration" one is a litho but I'll correct myself from before that it has some level of shine to it.

General release update. Been waiting around until stuff has been loaded into ShopDisney before I mention it. They dumped the rest of the WS serigraph releases out there along with the first Celebration serigraph release. The surprising part is how we're getting 12 posters in WC (8 lithos, 4 serigraphs).
Lithos:
- Imagination
- CC
- RoE
- Harm
- SSE
- Millennium Celebration
- ?
- ?
You guys can guess at them. Should make some happy to get the 2 unexpected ones.

*note to SD: You wonder why you have bot/crashing issues for new merch? You load up merch 1 week to 3 months early. I wish I was smart enough to automate a script to see what else is in standby. I'll assume the real 50th merch is on there already.

Last edited:

DreamfinderGuy

The "pre-celebration" one is a litho but I'll correct myself from before that it has some level of shine to it.

General release update. Been waiting around until stuff has been loaded into ShopDisney before I mention it. They dumped the rest of the WS serigraph releases out there along with the first Celebration serigraph release. The surprising part is how we're getting 12 posters in WC (8 lithos, 4 serigraphs).
Lithos:
- Imagination
- CC
- RoE
- Harm
- SSE
- Millennium Celebration
- ?
- ?
You guys can guess at them. Should make some happy to get the 2 unexpected ones.

*note to SD: You wonder why you have bot/crashing issues for new merch? You load up merch 1 week to 3 months early. I wish I was smart enough to automate a script to see what else is in standby. I'll assume the real 50th merch is on there already.
12 posters? Are there going to be full size lithos or just the matted ones? Your wording is throwing me off a bit.

Surferboy567

Lithos:
- Imagination
- CC
- RoE
- Harm
- SSE
- Millennium Celebration
- ?
- ?

Guess now is as good of time as any to give my guesses:

Serigraphs:

Imagination
Spaceship Earth
Reflections of Earth
Harm?

Lithographs:

Imagination
Communicore
Reflections of Earth
Harm
Spaceship Earth
Millennium Celebration
World Celebration? (It’s unexpected)
On the brink of a new age?

runnsally

Lithos:
- Imagination
- CC
- RoE
- Harm
- SSE
- Millennium Celebration
- ?
- ?

Thanks. Great info as usual, but what are the serigraphs?

WS - 3 Cabs plus Frozen and Maelstrom?
WC - Imagination RoE Harm and SSE?

Last edited:

DaleRichMI

Serigraphs:

Imagination
Spaceship Earth
Reflections of Earth
Harm?

Lithographs:

Imagination
Communicore
Reflections of Earth
Harm
Spaceship Earth
Millennium Celebration
World Celebration? (It’s unexpected)
On the brink of a new age?

Surferboy - You've been pretty accurate in your guesses, but I hope your last serigraph guess of Harmonious is wrong and that Millennium Celebration sneaks in.

As far as the lithos, I think your comment of World Celebration being unexpected is correct and that the two unnamed are:
Epcot 1982 - "The 21st Century Begins..."; and
Epcot 2019 - "On the Brink of a New Age" (as you guessed).

Surferboy567

Surferboy - You've been pretty accurate in your guesses, but I hope your last serigraph guess of Harmonious is wrong and that Millennium Celebration sneaks in.

As far as the lithos, I think your comment of World Celebration being unexpected is correct and that the two unnamed are:
I was thinking about that as well that Harm may not get a serigraph. You may be on the right track with that.

Reason why I thought maybe it would is because they seem to like pairing things off. They have done this for Horizons & Mission Space, as well as possibly for Malestrom & Frozen Ever After.

Last edited:

runnsally

Good call on 82 and 19

SorcererDonald16

I would guess too that it’s the two D23 prints in matted lithograph form. I will be needing those if so!

For the WC serigraphs, my guesses would be Imagination, Spaceship Earth, Reflections of Earth, and Harmonious. Millennium Celebration would be the better call for them profit-wise IMO + a nice mea culpa to everyone who had their order canceled last year in that utter debacle, but I can see them wanting to promote the new show more and capitalize on the buzz.

I never could bring myself to shell out the big bucks people wanted for the original Reflections of Earth after ShopDisney canceled mine, so I have my fingers and toes crossed for a serigraph of that (and SSE) especially. I loved that show so much! :cry:

DreamfinderGuy

Serigraphs:

Imagination
Spaceship Earth
Reflections of Earth
Harm?
I hope they wouldn’t be dumb enough to reprint Harm after it bombed several times as an original print. Millennium Celebration has proved it’s popularity and would be a much better choice, and would be a perfect pair to IllumiNations.

CaptainAmerica

Good call on 82 and 19

I would guess too that it’s the two D23 prints in matted lithograph form. I will be needing those if so!

For the WC serigraphs, my guesses would be Imagination, Spaceship Earth, Reflections of Earth, and Harmonious. Millennium Celebration would be the better call for them profit-wise IMO + a nice mea culpa to everyone who had their order canceled last year in that utter debacle, but I can see them wanting to promote the new show more and capitalize on the buzz.

I never could bring myself to shell out the big bucks people wanted for the original Reflections of Earth after ShopDisney canceled mine, so I have my fingers and toes crossed for a serigraph of that (and SSE) especially. I loved that show so much! :cry:
Why would they reprint a poster announcing "October 1, 2019"? I'd be very surprised if we ever saw that one again. COVID made sure of that.

Captain Barbossa

Alright y’all, I’ve been MIA lol. I’ve not really kept up with the posters since last December’s serigraph release. Can someone catch me up to speed lol. IIRC, they’re releasing both lithographs and serigraphs and the serigraphs are smaller than the ones that were released last year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom