D-Luxe Burger coming to Disney Springs

71jason

The prices are pretty great actually about on par with five guys, steak shack. I am going to try this place out over the weekend when I spend the day at disney springs.

I don't really consider $15 at 5 Guys (not "great" by any stretch btw) on a par with $21. More than a 33% hike.

Honestly, can get a better burger for about the same price only faster and with better customer service at Raglan Road.

Tylerb08

I ate here on my trip and honestly the burger was ok at best. On top of that they got my order wrong (wanted bbq burger, got bacon burger), not that it made a difference, I'm not real picky. I think I will at least try it again once more in the future before I make a final decision.

disney4life2008

I don't really consider $15 at 5 Guys (not "great" by any stretch btw) on a par with $21. More than a 33% hike.

Honestly, can get a better burger for about the same price only faster and with better customer service at Raglan Road.

Ironically, i here now. I got the eldiabo it is pretty good. But to be honest, the meat is no different than whwt i can get at cosmic rays. And at least there i can get onions. Here the onion is in the burger. The fries are good but for $5 i would expect amazing. My bill was $21. Will i come back? No! But it was nice to experience it.

ptaylor

Premium Member
Ironically, i here now. I got the eldiabo it is pretty good. But to be honest, the meat is no different than whwt i can get at cosmic rays. And at least there i can get onions. Here the onion is in the burger. The fries are good but for $5 i would expect amazing. My bill was $21. Will i come back? No! But it was nice to experience it.
It's a much higher quality patty. For starters, its a blend of three cuts, and it's not frozen, and it's made in house. Cosmic Ray's is a factory made frozen fast food type.

It might not be for you, but a lot of people will appreciate the difference I am sure.

disney4life2008

It's a much higher quality patty. For starters, its a blend of three cuts, and it's not frozen, and it's made in house. Cosmic Ray's is a factory made frozen fast food type.

It might not be for you, but a lot of people will appreciate the difference I am sure.

Yes they will. However, the burger has no taste. Its like red robin, they have multiple flavors of burger yet they all taste the same. Like i said its good but has no return value for ME.

disney4life2008

I spoke too soon. The food made me sick. Yes, it was the only thing i ate today.

Texas84

Went for lunch today, about a 30 minute wait. Even with the wait I thought the CMs were very efficient and helpful. It's a good burger, not great. I asked for medium well and it was cooked perfectly. Yeah, you're paying a bit extra for theming and presentation. I liked the back story, didn't like the tractor chairs. :)

Enjoyed the fries more and the salted caramel shake was outstanding. They make it while you wait.

I probably won't go back solo but I will take family and friends in the future.

djkidkaz

Had it yesterday and I'm definitely a burger and fries kind of person over a sit down restaurant. I thought for $10 it was a good burger. The fries were also good. The orange float was a waste of $7 as it was basically just a regular sized orange crush drink with not anywhere near enough ice cream. So for two burgers, a small fry, an orange float and a Sprite it was $40. Pretty steep.

FigmentForver96

So waited about twenty minutes to order today and it was completely worth it. I've had many burgers from many places and this easily makes one of the top places for me. It is a bit pricy but totally worth it and just the smells inside the place are amazing.

maxairmike

For me this will be compared to Shula Burger, if I decide to try it, which is going to be a steep hill to climb. Given the extremely mixed reviews I'm still holding out for a bit.

disney4life2008

Went for lunch today, about a 30 minute wait. Even with the wait I thought the CMs were very efficient and helpful. It's a good burger, not great. I asked for medium well and it was cooked perfectly. Yeah, you're paying a bit extra for theming and presentation. I liked the back story, didn't like the tractor chairs. :)

Enjoyed the fries more and the salted caramel shake was outstanding. They make it while you wait.

I probably won't go back solo but I will take family and friends in the future.

I also went solo monday. The chairs are horrible but again i dont like themeing like that. I will not be returning. I will save my money for cosmic rays.

livan126

FYI, Comics burgers and all QSR burgers, are delivered fresh, not frozen from the vendor. It's a Disney standard to cook from a fresh patty, not frozen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom