News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

flyerjab

I keep forgetting about this update. I’ll be honest and say I was never a CBJ fan. I’ve seen the show only a handful of times. This will be nice to have better AAs and a new show. Can’t wait to see what this surprise is! I’m also being on a big name artist singing one of the songs.

Bocabear

Better AAs ? I did not hear they were replacing the actual AAs...just adding Disney songs for Synergy.... New AAs and settings would be nice...

sedati

all new audio with dimensional sound? I would love that! Seasonal Overlays like a Christmas Hoedown and Summer vacation Hoedown? I would love that too! No new Disney cartoon characters? I would especially love that!
My problem with seasonal overlays was the fact that I'd only ever seen the inferior summer show in Florida three times in my youth before finally seeing the classic show in California.

pdude81

If it's not the armpit farting Walken AA, then it had better be Humphrey the Bear performing Put it in the Bag...

Ticks the box for environmentalism too.

Here's me waiting for In the Bag to show up on Disney+
1711511193163.png

surfsupdon

As a big Disney fan, and someone who loves classic Disney, I am going to guess the big surprise is that one of the songs will be Zip a dee doo dah. I mean, THAT song is ICONIC Disney. It would fit the new direction of the show, give a subtle nod to an extinct attraction, and it’s a beautiful ear worm that will make many fans happy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom