News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

James Alucobond

Also, if it's taking till summer will the programming and costume changes take that long? I hope they aren't making any changes to the inside of the theater to make it look like a modern Nashville theater or something and it keeps its old look.
The original Opry was similarly rustic; the stage even moreso. They may refresh some things, but I wouldn't expect them to make any major changes to the theater.

J.E.Smith

I'm curious if they are updating the AAs too, or just keeping the old ones.

Is this image of Henry a new AA, or just a model wearing his new outfit? I'm just curious because this looks more like Tokyo's Henry than what the WDW Henry AAs currently look like.
1704937126220.png

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm curious if they are updating the AAs too, or just keeping the old ones.

Is this image of Henry a new AA, or just a model wearing his new outfit? I'm just curious because this looks more like Tokyo's Henry than what the WDW Henry AAs currently look like.
View attachment 762523
I would be so happy to see more animated looking bears with fluid movement. Just to make them more lively.

Cmdr_Crimson

Although one thing that hasn't been mentioned about this whole thing is if Pete Renaday is returning as the voice of Henry. He's been the voice for all 3 versions of the show since it's incarnation..
And if they wanted to tie it up nicely another good song that should return is "Thank God I'm a Country Bear" from Vacation Hoedown..

The Rocketeer

I would like for Blood on the Saddle to be the returning song since it’s definitely the most iconic song in the show, but I would not mind, maybe even prefer, if Bear Band Serenade is the one that sticks around.

J.E.Smith

Although one thing that hasn't been mentioned about this whole thing is if Pete Renaday is returning as the voice of Henry. He's been the voice for all 3 versions of the show since it's incarnation..
And if they wanted to tie it up nicely another good song that should return is "Thank God I'm a Country Bear" from Vacation Hoedown..

I did bring that up back when they first announced it.

I hope Pete returns, but he's also 88 now. But Pete loved voicing Henry, so if he's still in good health to do it and can still pull it off he'd be up for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom