Conan Disney World Gun Joke...

JimboJones123

Original Poster
"He called it his extremely FastPass!"

Very Funny.

Conan with Disney jabs when NBC/Universal To Comcast leaks.... Even More Funny.

miles1

It was cute, but he also left a national audience with the impression that someone was arrested in one of the parks with a loaded gun, which was inaccurate.

Conan's humor just isn't cutting it with me. I hope they do put Jay back on at 11:30.

DisneySaint

It was cute, but he also left a national audience with the impression that someone was arrested in one of the parks with a loaded gun, which was inaccurate.

Conan's humor just isn't cutting it with me. I hope they do put Jay back on at 11:30.

I logged in to post to this a big "LOL" because Conan destroys Leno by leaps and bounds.

KeithVH

I've never known a Cimmerian who packs heat. But if there's another Conan, he's probably not worth my attention.

kimmychad

from what I've heard neither lenos new show or conan are doing well right now. I've always liked leno alot, but his new show is basically the same as his old one.

RSoxNo1

from what I've heard neither lenos new show or conan are doing well right now. I've always liked leno alot, but his new show is basically the same as his old one.

There are two main complains about Leno's new show:
1. It's too much like the old show.
2. It's too different than the old show.

To me, I think he tried to change too much too quickly. His old set up was working well. I felt he kept the show 25% similair, and tried to change 75% of it. He should have let the show evolve to that point.

CDavid

Conan, at his very best, isn't half the comic Jay Leno is. I never thought I'd say this, but at 11:30, time to change the TV over to David Letterman.

Here's a winning formula - put Jay on at 11:30, followed by Conan an hour later. I'm surprised no one has thought of this before...

millercv

We laughed and thought it was funny. Conan isn't as funny as on his old show. Leno is tweaking his show slightly still and it seems to be getting better.

The best talk show currently on late night is Craig Ferguson by leaps and bounds.

I miss Johnny however - if Nick at Night would replay episodes in the 10:30 time slot I think they would trump everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom