Trip Report (Completed!) This is Autism - When you add a little Pixie Dust!

Hi Everyone!

This will be my first trip report so I am a little nervous. Our family is heading to Disney World in 6 days! It will be myself, my husband and our 2 daughters: Julia who is 11 and Hope who is 4. Hope has severe Autism and SID (Sensory Integration Disorder). Some people think I'm crazy to take Hope to Disney with all of her issues, but I have found Disney to be the greatest therapy for her - she does some amazing things while we are there. This will be her 3rd visit after being diagnosed. I hope I can offer some encouragement (and a little humor) to others who have special needs children and are hesitant to visit Disney.

I have done a pre-trip report on my blog - I don't know if I am allowed to post the link here. I will try to catch up here over the next couple of very busy days! So if any of you are up for the journey with us - welcome!

mary

Figment Forever

Original Poster
It was still pouring out when we exited TSMM, so Hope and I went back to Disney Jr. while Julia and Ross went into the animation building to do the drawing class. I had told myself I would only see it twice, but right now it was the only place I could think of to stay dry even while we had to wait on line.

Disney 2013 Download 5 111.JPG

I couldn’t believe the rain outside. We always travel to Disney in September so we are used to the rain but this was crazy. When Hope and I came out of Disney Jr. for the third time, it was still coming down, so back on line we went 2 more times! Total number of Disney Jr. performances: 5. Hope was completely thrilled. I was just happy to be out of the rain. I’m surprised that the show wasn’t packed full. As a matter of fact, the right side where we were sitting was almost half empty for one of the shows.

Disney 2013 Download 5 095.JPG

During the last show of the day, “Casey”, the MC of Disney Jr. actually came over to us and said “hi”. I thought it was funny how she could just turn off her mike, have a quick conversation with us during her “off” time and then just jump right back into character and run back on stage. She was very sweet. She said Hope’s stroller with the plastic cover on it looked like something from out of “Tron” from the stage area, so she had to come over and tell us. I didn’t know what she meant until I saw a picture I took.

Disney 2013 Download 5 094.JPG

I think Hope found it very curious that “part of the show” was talking to her and saying her name.

When we exited for the last time, no surprise, it was still raining. We met up with Julia & Ross and decided to go eat. On the way, we stopped to see if Mike and Sully were still around, but no luck. Julia wanted to eat at Pizza Planet so that is where we headed.

Ross got our food while Julia, Hope and I went upstairs and got a table. At this point, Hope decided that she wanted to have nothing to do with us. I can’t say she had a meltdown; she just refused to sit at the table with us. She didn’t even want to get out of her stroller. So I pushed her back up against the wall behind us and she was very happy. I was wet and chilly and I didn’t want to create any more drama for the day. If that’s where she wanted to sit – so be it. We are a crazy family; I can understand her wanting to take a short break from us every now and then. That being said, it looked funny. I could imagine what people thought walking by us. “What kind of parents are they pushing their kid’s stroller up against the wall and ignoring her?” If they only knew that she was ignoring us!

Disney 2013 Download 5 117.JPG

I like Pizza Planet; the food is good. I like that they give you a side salad with your meal. Plus… the cupcakes for dessert were amazing!

Disney 2013 Download 5 115.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 5 116.JPG

When we finished, we all used the bathrooms and Hope stretched her legs by the games area.

Disney 2013 Download 5 118.JPG

Figment Forever

Original Poster
As we walked outside, we realized 3 good things: the rain was finally done, well, for the most part at least, the park had emptied out and Disney Jr. was closed for the night. We had about an hour until Fantasmic! so off we went to Star Tours where we basically walked on. I was a little nervous that Hope wouldn’t like this one and I almost told Ross I would just wait at the exit. But Ross encouraged me to try and boy was I glad – she LOVED it! I couldn’t believe it! When we exited I asked her if she wanted to ride again and she said “Spaceship – YES!”

We got back in line and again, just walked right on.

Disney 2013 Download 5 130.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 5 131.JPG

We walked over to Fantasmic! This is my favorite show in Disney. I had read on WDW Magic boards that the riverboat at the end was not working and had prepared my family for the alternate ending of the characters coming out on stage. I think my husband was impressed that I was right and said he was glad I had informed him ahead of time. I did miss the actual ending but I still get chills during this show. I was happy I had taken some napkins with me from dinner so I could wipe off the seats. They were soaked!

Since it was EMH, Julia originally wanted to see Fantasmic again, but changed her mind. So we actually went to TSMM and rode a second time.

Disney 2013 Download 5 124.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 5 127.JPG

Then we returned to Star Tours and rode 2 or 3 times with no wait at all. It was close to 10:30 when we headed to the bus.

I was still a bit soggy but not uncomfortable. I managed to dry my feet off – I am a MISERABLE person when I have wet feet.

Usually Hope falls asleep on the bus, but tonight she was off before we even got on. When we got back to FQ we went to the food court and filled our mugs. Julia was hungry again and got a pizza and Ross got his ice-cream cookie sandwich again.

Disney 2013 Download 5 133.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 5 139.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 5 134.JPG

So as day 6 came to an end, I was a little sad to not have gotten to enjoy the Studios as “I” wanted. However, I knew Hope had the time of her life sitting in Disney Jr. all day and Julia did the animation drawing two or three times - so she was happy. So I accepted that as a fair trade off.

We had one more day planned for the Studios. Would our tradition continue?

Up next: The Quest to Eat at Columbia Harbor House is on…

Last edited:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Hope's dress in the Downtown Disney photos is so pretty!

Sounds like you all had a good day at Studios, drama was only at mealtimes ;) Glad that Hope enjoyed Star Tours! Having both girls enjoy their day is a good trade-off for Mom. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Pretty picture.

disney-2013-download-3-093-jpg.34717

As I looked at the bridge and rocks along with the landscaping, it is the first time I realized how much BOG had some striking resemblances to Epcot Canada imagineered some 30 years ago.

Canada_Pavilion-Epcot__Canada_Pavilion-20000000001590723-500x375.jpg

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Well, I sat down today to start a pre-trip report for our September 2014 vacation when my 12 year old reminded me that I hadn’t finished last years! Oops!! Has it been that long? It’s amazing how fast times flies!

And so…with 33 days to go to this year’s journey, here is the conclusion of our September 2013 trip…

Day 7 – September 24th MK

MK hours today were 9-7. I hate having to leave the park so early on our last full day here, but it’s just how our days fell into place. MNSSHP was tonight so I made reservations at 'Ohana for 7PM.

We have never done the Halloween party and not sure if we ever will. Every time I get tempted by someone else’s post, I begin to get swayed, but then I just can’t justify the money for us. I don’t see how it’s worth it for the few hours – plus what if it rains??? I think I would go mad! The way I rationalize it is the cost of the tickets for the 4 of us would be an extra day of vacation! But you never know, maybe one day…

We started our day at The Crystal Palace with Winnie and friends.

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 003.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 006.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 017.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 024.JPG

Julia discovered Pooh’s Puffed French Toast.

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 031.JPG

After our bellies were full, we took the monorail over to the MK. The monorail had been a challenge for Hope this trip – the way the busses were for the previous year. There was something that Hope hated about it. But it was a quick journey and soon we were entering the park and heading out to Hope’s “favorites”.

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 052.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 053.JPG

I never saw Captain Hook signing autographs before – so the girls and I got on line while Ross went for a Fast Pass.

wdw20132678145925.jpeg

wdw20132678145929_6852244089_18.jpeg

Hope was checking out his "hook". It was very cute - one of those moments when I wish she could let me know what she was thinking!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
We saw this and looked forward to our next trip!

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 062.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 060.JPG

Then it was time for Julia's picks...

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 063.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 065.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 058.JPG

We had a Fast Pass for Buzz Lightyear - my husband takes this way too seriously...

wdw20132678170276_6851629855_18.jpeg

We went to find Tiana. She was very sweet – one of the best princess visits. She really captured Hope’s attention and we got some of the best pictures with her!

wdw20132678202960_6851863318_18.jpeg

wdw20132678202987.jpeg

wdw20132678202989.jpeg

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Julia & Ross were a little hungry so I suggested a snack at Columbia Harbour House – but we didn’t want to eat too much in anticipation of our dinner at ‘Ohana. Foiled again!

Instead, we decided on a snack…

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 078.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 080.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 079.JPG

Julia wanted to meet Jasmine so we searched out her line. I tried to use the Disney APP on my phone, but it wasn’t working so well for our trip – it would freeze up and say all the characters were sleeping! So we just asked and found the line to wait in. We were about 30 min early so we chose to wait and were 2nd in line. Waiting is less of an issue for Hope in the outdoor open areas – and Jasmine & Aladdin did not disappoint!

wdw20132678268347.jpeg

wdw20132678268291.jpeg

We had never rode the Flying Carpets – so we jumped on that line too.

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 094.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 095.JPG

Then we made our way to The Polynesian.

Figment Forever

Original Poster

Dinner was too much & too delicious!

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 113.JPG

Daddy & Julia peeling shrimp. Oh my! Did we really eat all of this?

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 115.JPG

A serious dessert!

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 118.JPG

Hope – the healthy eater among us!

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 116.JPG

We thought about going to DTD for a while, but Julia wanted to swim one more time so we took the monorail back to the MK and got the bus for French Quarters.

Even though we haven't attended they Halloween Event, I love to see all the amazing costumes that people wear to the party!! Some of them are so imaginative! Someone was dressed up as the magic mirror. My phone battery was charging so I couldn’t snap a picture.

Back at our room, Mousekeeping left us some treats.

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 120.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 123.JPG

Disney 2013 Downlod 6 124.JPG

We all went to the pool for a while and then turned in.

Up Next: Spaceships & Starbucks

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Day 8 – September 25th Epcot

We didn’t have breakfast ADR’s so we took our time today waking up & we had breakfast in the room.

Disney 2013 Download 7 003.JPG

When we got to EPCOT we stopped for a picture and then rode Spaceship Earth. Hope’s favorite part is the cartoon at the end!

wdw20132688355513_6852259704_18.jpeg

I know we are up there somewhere.

Disney 2013 Download 7 006.JPG

We spent some time in Innovations while we waited for our Fast Pass time for Test track. Sum of All Thrills became a favorite for Julia.

Disney 2013 Download 7 008.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 7 007.JPG

Then we headed to China to see Mulan. Julia is into everything Asian these days – so Mulan was NOT to be missed.

Disney 2013 Download 7 015.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 7 016.JPG

We had a late lunch at Germany. The Biergarten is not on my list of favorites, but it is Julia’s top pick every year. I was a little bit nervous because last year Hope kept trying to get on the stage area - she wanted to ring those bells!! I was relived when Hope was very content this year to eat and just watch the entertainment.

Disney 2013 Download 7 017.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 7 025.JPG

Julia had dessert at Japan.

Disney 2013 Download 7 028.JPG

Julia is studying Japaneese so she tried out a few words of conversation with the cast members. She was excited to see their smiles!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Somehow during our trip, Hope became fascinated with Duffy the Bear. She watched the Duffy bedtime story one night – and that was it. So needless to say, we had to stop and get an autograph.

wdw20132719143531_6851629767_18.jpeg

wdw20132719143534.jpeg

By this time, Ross made sure we left the hotel room everyday with a pen for the autographs!

wdw20132719143530.jpeg

We had fast passes for Mission Space. We have always done the green mission – but this time one of us suggested the orange mission. Ross & Julia went first. When they came off, they tried to explain it to me – for some reason, I was hesitant. But I love rides that spin so I wasn’t too worried.

Well, obviously space travel is not for me because I hated it! It was the weirdest feeling ever! But at least I didn’t feel sick.

We stopped at Starbucks before we left the park and I was excited to get my favorite – Pumpkin Spice Latte.

We left EPCOT and went back to our room. It was late – almost midnight – and we were all tired and sleepy. Tomorrow was our last full day.

Up Next: Why astronauts don’t drink lattés

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Day 9 – September 26th Our Park Hop Day

Today was a park hopper day. Now usually we do not park hop - they slow us down a lot – especially with Hope. It was a HUGE time waster for us to leave one park – having to pack everything up and then get the bus to another park, go through bag check again... Plus I realized with the money we saved by not doing the hopper, we could actually afford an extra day of vacation. So we have always planned our days as 1 park a day and are very happy with this routine.

So why the 1 day park hop? Well, last year Disney gave us a 1 day park hopper because of a problem we had. So we realized today was a treat and an experiment to see if park hoppers were something to consider for future trips.

The plan was to start at AK and then “hop” to Studios around 4pm. We would get an extra half day (and hopefully a dry day) in our 1 day parks.

But the best laid plans…

I woke up knowing something was wrong. My head was spinning and my stomach was…. Well… it wasn’t pretty. Ross blamed it on my lack of sleep and our running non-stop. I blamed it on my orange space mission and the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Either way, I wasn’t moving anytime soon. I was of course beyond heartbroken. I couldn’t even get the girls ready which meant Hope’s hair was barely combed and without a scrunchy to keep it out of her face. I didn’t have the energy to argue. But then from under the covers, I heard Ross tell Julia that they were going to the parks without mommy and Hope. WAIT –what was that last part? I struggled to protest: You can’t leave Hope with me, what if I fall asleep? She will get out! It took Hope all of an hour to figure out the correct furniture to move in order to get the deadbolt undone. Safety awareness – ZERO.

The realization was apparent on Ross’ face. I thought for a moment that he would try to convince Julia to have a pool day instead of going to the parks, but I was happy that this did not happen, off they went. They were on their way by around 9am. And since Ross is NOT a picture taker – there are not too many photos to share.

I remained in bed with frequent trips to the bathroom. I fell back asleep while listening to Stacy do the “Must Do Disney”. I woke up around 11:30 feeling a little better and really wanting to join up with Ross and the girls. My last full day here – I didn’t want to stay in the room!

I went to the food court and filled my mug with Coke. We are not soda drinkers – so when I drink Coke it is because my stomach is requesting it.

I waited for the bus for Animal Kingdom. A little part of me wondering if I shouldn’t just return to the room and listen to Stacy for a while longer, but I really wanted to be with my family. I sat and waited while a bus for Magic Kingdom pulled up, then Studios, then Studios, yes – 2 in row - then Epcot, then Magic Kingdom. Clearly I was waiting for the wrong bus. Or was it a sign for me to go back to bed?

With only a few people besides me waiting for AK, 2 families apparently traveling together entered the bus stop with about 5 of the most misbehaved children I have even seen. Now, I know Disney can be rough and I truly understand that sometimes kids just don’t listen or need to blow off steam. But my pet peeve that drives me crazy is when parents don’t care. At least “tell” your kids to behave. Then if they choose to ignore you, okay – I can cut you some slack. However these 2 sets of parents were the most oblivious I have ever seen. They conversed with each other with their maps in front of them and completely allowed their kids to run amuck. I will guess that the children’s ages were between 4 and 10. One little girl was running back and forth pushing an umbrella stroller when she ran right into a woman walking with a cane! The mother gave the little girl a dirty look and told her to be careful – but she didn’t even apologize to the woman.

I held my breath and waited patiently for my bus. DTD, DTD, DTD – yes - 3 busses in a row for DTD, followed by a MK. I would have happy even for an Epcot bus so that these kids could leave. No such luck.

The boys then decide to have a game of imaginary baseball. They ran around the bus stop yelling and marking the bases. One ran next to where I was sitting and slapped the bench – “This is second base!” “Batter up!”

I thought: You’re kidding right? But no…

I think everyone around me watched in amazement just like me. The parents kept right on planning their day while these kids were going crazy. The woman with the cane, who I guess was waiting for AK like me, held her cane in front of her for protection I think. Then one of the boys hit the imaginary ball far out into the imaginary outfield and began his run around the bases. I felt the wind from him as he rounding second past third and on his way to home plate – which was the trashcan. However I don’t think he planned his momentum just right because all of a sudden there was a BANG. Yup – he collided right into the NOT so imaginary trashcan – his head going right inside the flap where you throw the trash. After a few seconds his head emerged and he just fell backwards on the ground.

There were a few gasps and the silence for about 10 seconds. I don’t think anyone knew what hit them – especially the boy who was on the ground with the wind knocked out of him. The parents finally lowered the maps as the boy ran to his mother crying hysterically.

Finally, the bus for Epcot pulled up and they got on and left. The remaining people at the bus stop celebrated and then shared “Can you believe that” moments. I waited and after 2 more DTD buses I saw sign that said AK. I was at the bus stop for almost an hour!

Disney 2013 Download 8 039.JPG

I met Ross, Julia and Hope as they left Nemo. They had gotten to sit up in the front and apparently Hope liked it a lot. They were on their way to Expedition Everest. I was happy to hang out with Hope while Julia and daddy rode.

wdw20132698652082_6852283187_18.jpeg

Disney 2013 Download 8 042.JPG

On a side note, I found out that Julia rode already as a single rider. I was so happy she was able to do this and not miss out on a ride because she didn’t have anyone to ride with her. My little girl is getting so big!

wdw20132698686323_6852291977_18.jpeg

It wasn’t so long for me to realize I should have stayed at the resort. I wasn’t feeling well. So, sadly, I said goodbye and as they made their way to see Pocahontas...

wdw20132698716274_6852289365_18.jpeg

wdw20132698716268_6852291627_18.jpeg

I returned to FQ via Blizzard Beach and the 4 Depot stops at POR.

SharonD

Sorry to read about you not feeling well at this point in the trip. I've been enjoying reading your report - both girls are having fun, and you are getting lots of good photos (well until today :) ).

Figment Forever

Original Poster
I fell back into bed and went to sleep. When I woke up Stacey was still doing the “must do’s” and this time, I did feel much better. Ross had texted that they were “hopping” to Epcot – I’m not sure what happened to the Studios - so I got up went to the food court to get some Coke and then decided I could try to meet them again. I am happy to report there was no drama at the bus stop and I didn’t have to wait too terribly long. But I did have to travel the 4 stops of POR and Blizzard Beach.

At the beginning of this trip, I thought that if we did “bounce back” I wanted to go to Riverside. Ross and I spent our Honeymoon there in 1992 when it was Dixie Landings. But after these rides, with the 4 stops and having nightmare flashbacks to CBR with those bus stops, I changed my mind.

I got to Epcot and joined them at the Electric Umbrella where they were having dinner. I could barely take the smell, but a least they were almost finished. I got a Coke and sipped happily. The sun was going down so I knew I would make it through the night.

Disney 2013 Download 8 052.JPG

We went to Innovations before they closed for the night so Julia and Ross could do the Sum of all Thrills again. Then Julia wanted to ride Ellen’s Energy Adventure one more time. I didn’t argue but I wished I had. I walked around with Hope in her stroller for a while. I wish I would have thought to let her go to the playground at Mission Space, but my mind just wasn’t working so well.

Disney 2013 Download 8 053.JPG

When Ross and Julia came out we headed to Imagination and then walked into a meltdown nightmare. It was closed for the night! I didn’t get it - The first night we were here it was opened until 9pm but today it closed at 7pm. Hope went NUTS! She was screaming “Figment….Figment!” It is such a double edge sword, while obviously to hear her scream and know what a scene we are making is hard. But to hear my daughter cry out Figment’s name with such emotion is music to my ears. There were 2 cast members standing in front and I walked over to one and explained my daughter is Autistic and doesn’t understand. I asked her if we could walk to the door to show her it was locked and wouldn’t open. She said she understood and of course we could. So we walked over with Hope still crying and showed her the doors wouldn’t open. Sometimes I get a brilliant idea and sometimes I don’t. In this case, I didn’t, Hope was still in hysterics. The cast member asked if she liked pins and gestured for her to take one. I felt so bad - Hope couldn’t care less – but it was such a sweet gesture. So off we went. It took the two of us to carry her off. I had her top and Ross had her legs and Julia had the stroller. We carried her to Innovations when we put her down and asked if she wanted to see Nemo. “No!” She was still so upset. We were right near the Character Spot and I notice it posted only a 10 minute wait so I asked her if she wanted to see Mickey. “Mickey?” she responded in tears, so we were able to get her in her stroller and went over.

wdw20132698768744_6852265214_18.jpeg

wdw20132698768742_6852265097_18.jpeg

wdw20132698769091_6852266006_18.jpeg

wdw20132698769980.jpeg

The rest of the night was quiet. The “loom” of our last night was upon all of us.

We skipped Illuminations and reluctantly headed back to FQ to pack up our stuff.

Up Next: Going Home

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Day 10 – September 27th Going Home

When I woke up Friday morning I think I felt worse than the day before. Ross and Julia managed to get our bags to bell services and checked in our carry-on in the storage closet. I told Ross to ask for a late check out which he did. That gave me until 1PM to lay in misery at which time I figured, I could lay out by the pool near the bathroom until our Magical Express bus came to pick us up. Our departure time for the airport was 5:10pm so we could stay in the park until 4:00pm. Ross, Julia and Hope headed out for MK by 9:00 am and I remained in bed and fell back asleep until noon. When I woke up, I felt much better. So I gathered myself up, took one last look around and closed the door to our wonderful room one last time. I realized they had forgotten to pack most of our toiletries – but didn’t care at this point.

I walked onto the bus for MK and was so happy that there was no wait and it went directly there No stops at Riverside!

I met Ross and Julia outside Monsters Inc.

Disney 2013 Download 8 061.JPG

Everyone was hungry – well everyone except me. So Julia pipes up and announces, “Let’s go to Columbia Hourbor House!” Ross agreed that was a good idea. And so, I finally made it there, although, I didn’t have a bite to eat. The food looked wonderful and according to my family tasted good too. There’s always next year…

Then we split up. It was around 2:30 and we needed to be at the bus stop by 4:00PM. So Julia and Ross set off for the Country Bears and Monsters Inc while Hope and I headed to Peter Pan, Small World and “Mickey’s Magic”.

Our trip had gone all too fast. It’s amazing the emotions of excitement you have when arriving, but the sadness that overtakes you on that last walk to the bus stop.

Disney 2013 Download 8 079.JPG

Disney 2013 Download 8 082.JPG

Our flight home was good and uneventful. When the plane wheels touched the ground at Newark, Hope exclaimed, “We made it!” - I don’t know where that came from... maybe a little pixie dust followed us home!

For all of you who have come along for our journey – THANKS so much for reading and your wonderful comments! And thanks to all of you who write such wonderful trip reports - they keep our excitement strong until it is our turn again!

Figment Forever

Original Poster
Sorry to read about you not feeling well at this point in the trip. I've been enjoying reading your report - both girls are having fun, and you are getting lots of good photos (well until today :) ).

Thank you so much! As bad as I felt - I would rather it be me than one of the kids!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Oh my goodness, no wonder you "forgot" to finish your report, I wouldn't want to have to re-live feeling so miserable. Sorry to hear your trip ended with you being ill, even though the girls seemed to continue having a good time. ;)

Have fun next month!!

Allym146

So happy to see the rest of your trip! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well the last couple days:(. I'm going to pass on mission space during our next trip too. I spent some time...not feeling to well afterwards lol. Hopes pictures with all the characters are so sweet! So glad to hear that she tried so many new things!

Also, if I didn't know any better I'd say we had an unfortunate encounter with the same family! We were there toward the beginning of September and while waiting in a crowded lobby at Liberty Tree Tavern we were subjected to2 young boys playing imaginary baseball, running to "bases" and knocking into my husband and myself. My h was livid. They seemed to be with parents and grandparents, all of whom were clueless.

prfctlyximprct

Thanks for sharing your trip! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I loved that the mousekeepers gave you a special toothbrush holder. Too cute!
What a great family trip and memories.. thanks again for taking us along! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom