In the Parks
No
I‘ve never heard of Carbon-Monoxide
1709255233204.png

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
@Pi on my Cake, I don’t think I’ll be able to join this game thread as a contestant due to specific issues. I could be a Co-Host and write some inspiration for the story of the game. But alas, I think I’ll just wait until the next OSC, which will begin around April. Also, Did you make a video about Universal Orlando’s OG King Kong ride, I watched it A long time ago, and I saw another one of your videos, and it looked similar….
No worries about not joining this game! The one sentence comp is a great way to get started here. I've got the hosting and story all set, BUT I always love having more guest reviewers to help with reviews of the team's projects!

And yes, I did do a video about the OG King Kong! It was an early one of mine but I had a ton of fun with it. I've slowed down a lot on making videos, but it is something I want to get back into

That was one of my first History in Pi Minutes, but I grew a lot since then and did some more out there stuff. Don't want to look like I'm just doing this to promote myself, but under this spoiler tag I'll share a few of my favorites

I really loved the History of Tron PeopleMover in Pi Minutes. First one with a newer editing program. Was a blast

My two parter on the state of animation/media landscape and how algorithms are killing it was something I was really proud of

My most popular was on the history of the FNAF dark ride by Sally Corp that was sadly never built. This one has over 10k views

Finally, most relevantly to this competition is my Orange Bird history video

No worries about not joining this game! The one sentence comp is a great way to get started here. I've got the hosting and story all set, BUT I always love having more guest reviewers to help with reviews of the team's projects!

And yes, I did do a video about the OG King Kong! It was an early one of mine but I had a ton of fun with it. I've slowed down a lot on making videos, but it is something I want to get back into

That was one of my first History in Pi Minutes, but I grew a lot since then and did some more out there stuff. Don't want to look like I'm just doing this to promote myself, but under this spoiler tag I'll share a few of my favorites

I really loved the History of Tron PeopleMover in Pi Minutes. First one with a newer editing program. Was a blast

My two parter on the state of animation/media landscape and how algorithms are killing it was something I was really proud of

My most popular was on the history of the FNAF dark ride by Sally Corp that was sadly never built. This one has over 10k views

Thanks for the clarification! Talking to a YouTuber is actually pretty nifty if you ask me!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No

(Snow White starts playings) I’m wishing, (I’m wishing) for a FNAF movie, today. (Producer whispers in his ear). Oh never mind. I’m wishing (I’m wishing) for a FNAF dark ride. Today. Right now.

I do remember the ending of the video, hen you said about how the MUMMY franchise. Revenge of the Mummy was rumored to be rethemed to the 2015 movie, but after it flopped so hard, the rumor died.It would have been cool to see what the rethemed MUMMY could have looked like

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Thanks for the clarification! Talking to a YouTuber is actually pretty nifty if you ask me!
Thanks! But don't get too excited I'm pretty small scale and my channel really plateaued around 500 subs which is only half way to even starting to be monetized. It's more of a fun hobby than anything else for me.

@TheOriginalTiki on the other hand has much more dedication and has had much more success on his channel. If YouTube or podcasting is something that interest you they are a great person to talk to!

Plus, @AceAstro might not have a channel themselves (unless I'm wrong about that), but has worked with some HUGE names over the years as a very accomplished writer/researcher!

At the heart of these imagineering games that we play are two things: creative pursuits (usually writing, but just about an art form can be found here) and a love of theme parks. These games are a great way to grow your talents, get a lot of practice, and build a portfolio for doing more in the future. I was only ever able to start making videos because I fostered the skills needed here just by having a fun time

(Snow White starts playings) I’m wishing, (I’m wishing) for a FNAF movie, today. (Producer whispers in his ear). Oh never mind. I’m wishing (I’m wishing) for a FNAF dark ride. Today. Right now.
I would LOVE that! I doubt the Sally Corp ride will ever happen, but if the movie series keeps going strong I'm hopeful Universal Creative will do something with the IP. Even if just for horror nights.

Chaos Cat

I would LOVE that! I doubt the Sally Corp ride will ever happen, but if the movie series keeps going strong I'm hopeful Universal Creative will do something with the IP. Even if just for horror nights.
Sally Corp would be perfect for FNAF! You know they would absolutely kill it with the animatronics!

At least we've got the Horror Nights house coming up!

...Yes, I know they haven't announced it yet. No, there is aboslutely zero chance they won't do it.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sally Corp would be perfect for FNAF! You know they would absolutely kill it with the animatronics!

At least we've got the Horror Nights house coming up!

...Yes, I know they haven't announced it yet. No, there is aboslutely zero chance they won't do it.
Sally Corp would bite of 87 it absolutely kill it! I just don't see Universal building a fnaf ride they didn't make themselves and with the movies I don't see a fnaf ride being built anywhere but Uni. But either way I agree that HHN seems pretty certain

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Well there’s no way I’m missing out on a game that Pi hosts!!

1. There are a few contenders for my personal favorite project. But if I have to choose one, I think it has to be Metroid: The Escape from Team Soul’s Jungle of Pixels project in Stanza V of Sorcerers Apprentice 7. That was many words.

I chose this project because I was able to flex all of my creative muscles; I did a write up, concept art, music, and even edited a trailer using game footage.

2. My strengths are hand drawn art, creating digital graphics and logos, and E-tickets.

3. Conversely, my biggest weakness is being creative with a prompt or subject matter that doesn’t resonate with me. I can always find ways to contribute, but there is a noticeable drop off in quality when it’s something I’m not particularly into.

Also I love the orange aesthetic!!

IMG_0170.jpeg

C42889E5-E67C-414D-AEC8-F22945FAE6B1.jpeg

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Well there’s no way I’m missing out on a game that Pi hosts!!

1. There are a few contenders for my personal favorite project. But if I have to choose one, I think it has to be Metroid: The Escape from Team Soul’s Jungle of Pixels project in Stanza V of Sorcerers Apprentice 7. That was many words.

I chose this project because I was able to flex all of my creative muscles; I did a write up, concept art, music, and even edited a trailer using game footage.

2. My strengths are hand drawn art, creating digital graphics and logos, and E-tickets.

3. Conversely, my biggest weakness is being creative with a prompt or subject matter that doesn’t resonate with me. I can always find ways to contribute, but there is a noticeable drop off in quality when it’s something I’m not particularly into.

Also I love the orange aesthetic!!

View attachment 770885

View attachment 770886
Jungle of Pixels was a fantastic project! Can't wait to see what awesome, crazy, and chaotic stuff you Dole Whip up for this game!

spacemt354

Chili's
  1. What Armchair Imagineering Project are you most proud of?
It's hard to narrow it down to one, but my favorite types of projects are ones that have great teamwork and incorporate a variety of strengths and interests. The Club 32 Sydney Disneyland project would probably fall into that category.
  1. What do you think you best talent is?
Trying to convince teammates/others to branch out and try new things in projects. It's one of the best ways for the community to grow out but also remain close together.
  1. What do you hope to get better at during this game?
Actually being able to play. Unfortunately with my schedule I have had to prioritize a lot to work at the expense of hobbies and outside life. It's what I expected but until you're experiencing it, it's hard to grasp how much it affects your enjoyment of old activities. But with the next 3 months lighter than the last 3 (on paper) I hope to be able to get back into imagineering here!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
It's hard to narrow it down to one, but my favorite types of projects are ones that have great teamwork and incorporate a variety of strengths and interests. The Club 32 Sydney Disneyland project would probably fall into that category.
Trying to convince teammates/others to branch out and try new things in projects. It's one of the best ways for the community to grow out but also remain close together.
Actually being able to play. Unfortunately with my schedule I have had to prioritize a lot to work at the expense of hobbies and outside life. It's what I expected but until you're experiencing it, it's hard to grasp how much it affects your enjoyment of old activities. But with the next 3 months lighter than the last 3 (on paper) I hope to be able to get back into imagineering here!
Yay Space!!!!!!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Happy to have you join our Cruise!

Club 32 really was such an incredible accomplishment

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Always excited to work with someone who love Singing in the Rain as much as I do!

With you, @spacemt354, and @Tegan pilots a chicken joining that officially brings our player count to 11 in just over 24 hours! With nearly more weeks left of sign ups, I'm sure more will join us in our pulpy adventure. BUT 10 players was the minimum goal I had in mind to run the game without changing up the schedule of format and we've already hit it!

The game is on!

While we wait, I'm gonna try to do Discussion Questions to get the excitement up. Maybe not everyday, but I'm gonna try for most days. So...

Are there any parks or lands you're particularly excited to work in or hoping to see?

Disney Dad 3000

Always excited to work with someone who love Singing in the Rain as much as I do!

With you, @spacemt354, and @Tegan pilots a chicken joining that officially brings our player count to 11 in just over 24 hours! With nearly more weeks left of sign ups, I'm sure more will join us in our pulpy adventure. BUT 10 players was the minimum goal I had in mind to run the game without changing up the schedule of format and we've already hit it!

The game is on!

While we wait, I'm gonna try to do Discussion Questions to get the excitement up. Maybe not everyday, but I'm gonna try for most days. So...

Are there any parks or lands you're particularly excited to work in or hoping to see?

One thing I've enjoyed about several different games over the years is discovering new parks around the world (even some of the international Disney/Universal ones) that I knew little to nothing about. I fell in love with Phantasialand after working on a Baron Munchausen project with Hulk several years back and it drew me to come back and create an expansion for the park in a final project during the Imaginarium finale later on. Looking forward to discovering anything that's "new or somewhat new" to me that might pop up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom