News Circle of Life at The Land Pavilion permanently closing in early February 2018

Cmdr_Crimson

Timon amd Pumba always felt shoe-horned in...Wall-E was actually about destroying and repairing the environment... Truly if thewre were ever a perfect fit, this is it. and Wall-E and Eve animatronics would be a great dynamic addition to the show...

Shame they could have taken it another direction since they now own this movie..
3839419.jpg

TheDuke

Is it actually confirmed that this is a WALLE show? I have no issues with this leaving but hopefully they at least replace it with a new actual attraction.

FigmentJedi

Cartoon IPs are atonal to FW.

Having said that, I get your point, but I think it is a mistake, albeit one that Joe Rhohdhe makes too so you're in good company. Environmentalism is better served by showing what is worth to protect, than by showing what is left after destruction. Show beauty, not ugliness.
i.e. The reason why I don't like the implications of having Pandora in Animal Kingdom, what with the whole point of humans going to that planet being that we destroyed our own.

Epcot82Guy

I'd be all for a DisneyNature piece. Or a cute Wall-E piece explaining how recycling actually works. (See him stumble upon a recycling plant. - though sounds better for a short vs. attraction.)

Given the current political landscape, I have to wonder if they will shy away from a conservation/environmental message (despite it's key tie to the concepts of The Land).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom