Changes coming to the Marketplace Co-Op

wogwog

Welcome news. This area actually has some unique merchandise presently. I was at DTD with visitors two weeks ago and that is the only area any of us purchased anything.

Makamah

Anyone know if they are moving the beautifully disney make up somewhere or just getting rid of it? DD loves it. She wanted to go to DTD just for that and Tren D

Strangeling

Very excited about this! They invited me to come do an autograph signing on March 6 & 7th, which will be the "Grand Opening". Super stoked to finally have a more permanent WonderGround Gallery here right across the street (of course, I love flying out to do the events in Anaheim too, but this is quite convenient!).

WV_Jayola

Very excited about this! They invited me to come do an autograph signing on March 6 & 7th, which will be the "Grand Opening". Super stoked to finally have a more permanent WonderGround Gallery here right across the street (of course, I love flying out to do the events in Anaheim too, but this is quite convenient!).

LOVE your art, Strangeling! First saw it at the smaller Wonderground spot at the Co-Op in November, and definitely plan on picking something up on my next trip!

PinnySmart

Anyone know if they are moving the beautifully disney make up somewhere or just getting rid of it? DD loves it. She wanted to go to DTD just for that and Tren D

I am wondering the same thing. I hope they are not discontinuing the line altogether. Maybe it will show up somewhere in Disney Springs. If anyone has anymore info please post!

Bolt

The Beautifully Disney merch is now available in every park and resort. Won't be hard to find!

Strangeling

LOVE your art, Strangeling! First saw it at the smaller Wonderground spot at the Co-Op in November, and definitely plan on picking something up on my next trip!

Thanks WV_Jayola! I actually live here in Celebration, so I'm very stoked about WG having a bigger presence here in FL finally =) I just did a signing at the Pop Gallery here at our DTD last weekend, that's where my "non-Disney" artwork is. I have such fun though when I get to do the Disney pieces!

MotherOfBirds

My trip to the Co-Op in December was the best retail experience I've had at Disney since I was a kid. I spent a good 45min drooling over the dishes and now I have a hitchhiking ghosts attraction poster plate and a plate with the groovy 70's park maps on it. If I had more money than sense, I'dve bought those trash can S&P shakers too.

HDS

Heya what!? I met your hubby! lol. I'm a friend of Tam's and Foe's. Thanks for your art!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom