Cape May with a non-seafood eater

mdubm

Original Poster
Staying at YC as family of 4, and hoping to try some options near the hotel. We are 60 days out, so a lot of the hard to get reservations are gone. DH does not eat seafood. Is it a good choice for someone who doesn't like seafood? Any other suggestions in the general area? We are on Dining Plan but don't want to splurge on restaurants needing two credits.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Staying at YC as family of 4, and hoping to try some options near the hotel. We are 60 days out, so a lot of the hard to get reservations are gone. DH does not eat seafood. Is it a good choice for someone who doesn't like seafood? Any other suggestions in the general area? We are on Dining Plan but don't want to splurge on restaurants needing two credits.
Here are photos of the entire buffet
http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/cape-may-cafe/gallery/14jul2015-cape-may-cafe-dinner-buffet.htm

yedliW

Maybe we were there on an off night, but I don't remember there being enough non-seafood stuff to make it worth it for someone who wasn't going to get at least a plate full of crab legs and clams.. But maybe I was too busy with the crab to worry about the other stuff.

Phonedave

IMO there is just as much poor quality food for a non-seafood eating person as there is poor quality seafood. So a non-seafood eating person will be just as disappointed as everyone else in the party.

-dave

MagicalMaci

In the Parks
Yes
I'm not a big seafood eater and found plenty to fill my belly when I went with my family a while back. However, as a non-shellfish eater I wouldn't be rushing to go back unless I was with someone who would be indulging in the main draws of the seafood buffet! Just a lot of other places I'd prefer to suit my personal taste preferences. In the Crescent Lake area we love Yachtsman Steakhouse and Trattoria al Forno.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom