Cap 3

RobUK

I appreciate that, but one of the reasons I loved the first Cap film was that it was based predominantly on him. I dunno.... I'm just a little nervous. Still, he's my fave Avenger so I'm sure it'll be great!

Wags14

Personally I am one who is worried about this storyline. Cap 2 was my favorite movie, outside of GotG, with a great storyline focusing on Cap and my favorite Avenger. There's a lot that could go long with this movie and storyline. We'll see....

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://nerdist.com/rumor-captain-america-civil-war-teams-revealed/

The following heroes are rumored to be siding with Captain America:

• Hawkeye
• Falcon
• Scarlet Witch
• Winter Soldier
• Ant-Man

On the other side, Iron Man’s team reportedly consists of these heroes:

• The Vision
• Spider-Man
• Black Widow
• War Machine

The biggest surprise may be Vision’s alignment with Iron Man. If he’s worthy enough to pick up Thor’s hammer then Vision should probably see the coming conflict as a huge mistake. Black Widow and War Machine both have ties to Stark, while Spider-Man’s alter-ego, Peter Parker, is said to idolize Stark in the MCU. One intriguing part of the rumor is that someone on Iron Man’s side is said to be a spy for Captain America. Let the speculation begin!

On Cap’s side, Falcon, Hawkeye, and Scarlet Witch appear to have a closer connection to Steve Rogers than to Tony Stark. Ant-Man makes sense because of his prior meeting with Falcon. And if the Winter Soldier sides with anyone, of course it’s gonna be Cap!

As for Black Panther, well, the scuttlebutt is that he is going to remain neutral in this conflict, which is fitting with the general M.O. of Wakanda. However, chances are that some sort of terrible event will drag both him and his people into this mess, kicking, clawing, and screaming.

Keep in mind, this is all rumor and speculation until someone at Marvel confirms it. However, these picks would provide some intriguing match-ups in the inevitable superhero battles to follow. We could see Hawkeye vs. Black Widow, Vision vs. Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man vs. Spider-Man, and Falcon vs. War Machine. But the one battle that we’ll definitely see is Captain America vs. Iron Man.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
http://nerdist.com/rumor-captain-america-civil-war-teams-revealed/

The following heroes are rumored to be siding with Captain America:

• Hawkeye
• Falcon
• Scarlet Witch
• Winter Soldier
• Ant-Man

On the other side, Iron Man’s team reportedly consists of these heroes:

• The Vision
• Spider-Man
• Black Widow
• War Machine

The biggest surprise may be Vision’s alignment with Iron Man. If he’s worthy enough to pick up Thor’s hammer then Vision should probably see the coming conflict as a huge mistake. Black Widow and War Machine both have ties to Stark, while Spider-Man’s alter-ego, Peter Parker, is said to idolize Stark in the MCU. One intriguing part of the rumor is that someone on Iron Man’s side is said to be a spy for Captain America. Let the speculation begin!

On Cap’s side, Falcon, Hawkeye, and Scarlet Witch appear to have a closer connection to Steve Rogers than to Tony Stark. Ant-Man makes sense because of his prior meeting with Falcon. And if the Winter Soldier sides with anyone, of course it’s gonna be Cap!

As for Black Panther, well, the scuttlebutt is that he is going to remain neutral in this conflict, which is fitting with the general M.O. of Wakanda. However, chances are that some sort of terrible event will drag both him and his people into this mess, kicking, clawing, and screaming.

Keep in mind, this is all rumor and speculation until someone at Marvel confirms it. However, these picks would provide some intriguing match-ups in the inevitable superhero battles to follow. We could see Hawkeye vs. Black Widow, Vision vs. Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man vs. Spider-Man, and Falcon vs. War Machine. But the one battle that we’ll definitely see is Captain America vs. Iron Man.
Really cool stuff. I wonder where Nick F fits in?

CastleBound

I was hoping to see Chloe Bennett as Quake listed in there.
I need to see this happen! She had a scene in Shield that rivaled any fight sequence in any of the MCU films. She needs to be there and at least for the comics is an essential part of the crew.

I also keep wondering about a reintroduction for Coulson. How could they do it and not make it confusing for everyone who hasn't watched Shield? Maybe they could just essentially have Tony shocked that he is alive (poking his chest) and Coulson saying something like "Yea I've been through a lot recently". I can see it being glossed over without a vivid flashback of Shield events. Hopefully some of the Shield team shows up in Cap 3... I was disappointed they weren't in Ultron.

erasure fan1

Hopefully some of the Shield team shows up in Cap 3... I was disappointed they weren't in Ultron.
That would be cool but they have said that while the TV and movies share the same universe, they will stay separate. So I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. It is a bit odd that characters from the movies show up in the show but not the other way around. Of course the movies don't really need any help but shield on the other hand needs that little boost of name recognition.

CastleBound

That would be cool but they have said that while the TV and movies share the same universe, they will stay separate. So I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. It is a bit odd that characters from the movies show up in the show but not the other way around. Of course the movies don't really need any help but shield on the other hand needs that little boost of name recognition.
I think Joss is the one that said that they will stay separate. I read an interview with him where it essentially sounded like he regretted creating the TV show. I'm over Joss after the stuff that went down after Ultron. I feel like he totally lost the love for the characters and body of work.

It looks like there is another Spinoff show happening again, "Marvel's Most Wanted", so now there is even more opportunity. We know theres a good possibility of Daredevil & the rest of the Defenders making appearances in films, so why not the ABC crew? I think now with Joss separated from the film series, we may see more connectivity.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Having movie people appear on TV is hard the movie actors have contracts for X number of films. They did not include TV in those contracts so new contracts for TV would have to be hammered out. Which means they could ask for large fee to appear. Notice the only movie people you see on TV are mostly lesser characters, no Avengers.

Even a tag end scene can count as an appearance in a movie if they have to be called back to film special. Loki filmed a scene for Ultron as a favor to Joss (which they cut) he had to wave a movie appearance otherwise he would have used up his contract before Thor 3, and Marvel didn't want to do that because the actor is worth more money now and they would have to up his contract fee.

Now the TV people do have movie appearance included in their contacts according to sources. Supposedly any of the Netflix or ABC people can be asked to appear in a film without paying them big movie money. You are much more likely to see TV actors move to the big screen then to see any of the Avengers do TV.

CastleBound

I think the world of TV & Film is starting to blend even further together of late. TV is essentially in a golden age, with some of the best stuff we've ever seen appearing more and more frequently on the small screen. We've had Sam Jackson who is literally one of the biggest film stars appear on shield, even Coulson and other characters have been film stars. Agent Carter, Hayley Atwell has probably been in the most Marvel films next to Stan Lee. Other shows are doing similar things, with Limitless TV series with a reoccuring role from Bradley Cooper. I see no reason why we can't get the Avengers to make appearances to make the world connect a littler bit more. At times the ratings for Shield have been disappointing, so spending a few bucks to get an Avenger on the screen would certainly help to boost the ratings.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
New art -

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

216bruce

As much as I love Cap, if I was placing a bet in Vegas I'd put it all on Team Stark....looks like the '27 Yankees vs. the 62 Mets. Guys with wings and arrows vs. Vision and Iron Man. Yikes. Pretty sure Black Widow is a double agent and 'no' I haven't read Civil War.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
As much as I love Cap, if I was placing a bet in Vegas I'd put it all on Team Stark....looks like the '27 Yankees vs. the 62 Mets. Guys with wings and arrows vs. Vision and Iron Man. Yikes. Pretty sure Black Widow is a double agent and 'no' I haven't read Civil War.
Scarlett Witch, Spiderman and Hulk are supposed to be in the movie too. I wonder if they aren't taking sides or they just don't want to show them in the art yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom