Cap 3

NMBC1993

Well, just watched the new trailer for Civil War and of course I've gotta comment on it (even though I know most of you would rather me not to ;)). I gotta say, it looks good. The only worry I have is the same worry I have had for all Marvel films, that the trailer will be misleading and the movie will feature an uneven balance of comedy/drama. But with the Russo Brothers at the helm and the look of this trailer, my worries have been calmed...for now. Oh, but on a side note, I personally find the spider symbol on the new suit to be a bit too small. Just seems strange to me but eh, I'll get over it.

Matt_Black

The downside of this movie is that this is the first exposure of the Black Panther to a large number of people, and more than a few of those people are deeply, DEEPLY stupid. I got into it on Twitter with one guy who was CONVINCED that T'challa was clearly inspired by the Black Panther Organization, which would be quite a feat considering that the Black Panther debuted several months before that group's formation. For the record, THIS is the creator of the Black Panther.

latest

Yeah, he's a regular Malcolm X. :rolleyes:

erasure fan1

That trailer was AWESOME!!! The Spiderman reveal was pretty epic, gave me goose bumps. When Stark punches Cap in the face it was crazy. That was a great way to end the trailers. I have seen what I need to see so now it's time to wait. And while I am waiting I'm sure I'll watch the trailer a hundred more times.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/16/captain-america-civil-war-paul-rudd-shield

“I worked on Ant-Man, but nobody else was around. Suddenly it’s Civil War and they were all there. I just couldn’t get over the fact that’s Captain America’s shield,” Rudd said. “Chris Evans went to the bathroom and handed the shield to the prop guy. I was like, ‘Oh, I’ll just take that, put it on.’ “

Despite this perk, Rudd said he still felt a bit like The Brady Bunch’s Cousin Oliver throughout the process.

peterpanic74

This movie is unbelievably good! Absolutely stellar acting, writing, direction. It's impressive that a movie with SO MUCH action can have time for so many great character scenes, but it does. Every Avenger gets some great moments, but the highlights for most people will be Black Panther and Spider-Man, who are both really spectacular.

CaptainAmerica

This movie is unbelievably good! Absolutely stellar acting, writing, direction. It's impressive that a movie with SO MUCH action can have time for so many great character scenes, but it does. Every Avenger gets some great moments, but the highlights for most people will be Black Panther and Spider-Man, who are both really spectacular.
Does it feel like a Cap movie, or does it feel like Avengers 3?

Matt_Black

They didn't have anything stupid like a Negative Zone Gitmo that was established by the side that Editorial thought was going to be the side everyone agreed with, did they?

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I've heard that this movie has the greatest action sequences of all time. Some people are saying it is better than the The Dark Knight. I am so pumped for this movie. Wish I could watch it in Disney Springs though like I did Zootopia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom