Can you remember the first attraction you ever did in Disney World?

Chaset24

Our first trip was back in 98 and I believe the first attraction we went on was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.. It still is one of my all time favorites and a must ride (at least 5 or 6 times) each time we visit. I love riding it during extra magic hours at night when there is no wait at all.. :):):) Good Times:cool::cool:;)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Space Mountain August 1996. Was shocked to discover cars weren't at all like the version at DLR.

Tk0021

It was 1983, I was 5 and it was PoTC. I actually remember a lot about that trip even staying in the Contemporary. It was the first and only time I went to Disney until last year when me and my wife took our 2 girls. Our first ride was PoTC and we stayed at the Contemporary. I hope they remember it as much as I remember my first trip.

wdw2011por

Our first trip was back in 98 and I believe the first attraction we went on was Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.. It still is one of my all time favorites and a must ride (at least 5 or 6 times) each time we visit. I love riding it during extra magic hours at night when there is no wait at all.. :):):) Good Times:cool::cool:;)

We did Big Thunder Mountain at night at Disneyland this past summer and were on the second to last train of the night. It was great!

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
2007. We were in Animal Kingdom and we did Expedition Everest to start off. Well, everybody in my family hated it (Me included), and we never spoke of it again until 2011, when we discovered the ride was awesome. And yes, the yeti was working. Only time I've seen him move

AndrewsJ

My first visit was in 1971 when I was 3 months old so I have no idea but probably the train if my parents could hold me. The first ride I remember is 20,000 Leagues.

NCO91590

In 1985, it was Mr. Toad's Wild Ride with my dad.

OMG ME TOO. Not sure about the year...but probably 86? I remember it vividly because the wait was like, over an hour and the ride was about 6 seconds long LOL. I just remember him complaining about Mr. Toads Wild Ride for most of my childhood whenever WDW was brought up.

OliveMcFly

I was three so there wasn't too much I could ride but I'd say something in Tomorrowland since we ALWAYS start in Tomorrowland. I'll have to speak with my mother, maybe she remembers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom