Biscuits and gravy

mf1972

we've stayed at all star movies a few times. they have it daily for breakfast. never tried it though. need my Mickey waffle. :hungry:

JIMINYCR

Biscuits and Gravy....now youre talking. I cant wait to get to POFQ to get my B&G for breakfast. Thats one highlight of my trip, I've waited 2 years since my last serving. I always order a side of bacon to crumble over the top. MMMMMMMMM.

HouCuseChickie

A number of the buffets also have them. I know for certain they were on the buffet at 1900 PF the other week, and I'm thinking we've seen them at at least 2 or 3 of the other character buffets.

dannyboyindc

I've only had them on the various buffets. Anyone know if they're different at Trails End or Whispering Canyon? I'm a huge B&G fan and would say the ones from the buffets are good to very good.

Tinkerkelle

A Scot here and tried to explain biscuits and gravy to my mum the other day. She did not grasp the awesome nature of such a combination. Just can't get them in restaurants over here, in fact eating out for breakfast isn't really much of a thing here. :eek: Will get my breakfast buffet/b&g fix in Oct. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom