Big River Grille and Brewing Works

RedGear

Original Poster
I'm going to disney with my family, including my husband and my best friend. I was looking at maybe going to the Big River Grille and brewing works at the Boardwalk because my hubby is a huge odd ball beer fan. Has anyone been to this place? If so is it worth?? Is it good? Any insight and help would be great!!

Thanks!!:wave:

bouncer

The food is fantastic but the service is poor, you have to wait a long time too but its worth it. i highly recomend the steak.

disney magic 06

The beer aspect of the place was fun-ask for samples and you get a selection of different beers to try. The food was good too, but the restaurant was noisy and the service poor. That could have been bad luck though, and we'll definately go again.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I've been to Big River twice. The first time the food was pretty good and the service was just ok. The second time the food was not good and the service was deplorable. Its the only place on Disney property where we felt the service didn't deserve any tip at all. I will second the fact that it is incredibly noisey inside. I don't have any desire to go back.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I went for lunch, arriving when they first opened - had good service and good food, not noisy.

I liked it, would return. I don't think i'd reccomend dinner based on most reviews though.

disneydom

We like it alot it's on are list to eat at after arriving for our stay at the boardwalk quick easy and good, generaly eat at the bar.the brewery or ESPN is a good bet for a beer after the parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom