Big changes coming to Boo To You Parade And other MNSSHP changes

AmandaS.

Does the desert party include desserts? ;)
desert_pic.jpg

IanDLBZF

Although I am interested about seeing Judy in her farmer outfit (She looked lovely in her sunhat).
On that matter, I've heard from a credible source that someone has that Zootopia is going to be used more in the parks, including possibly a M&G in WDW (source said he wouldn't divulge on any other details), but that's another story.

DisneyGigi

IMG_1699.jpg
The Jolie version is not what's at club villain
The Jolie version is not what's at club villain
The "Jolie" version was there at the party we attended May 2016. She was awesome. Club Villain, I would like to add was the smoothest event we have ever experienced in our 19 years of Disney trips.
Edit to add- I guess she is a mixture of both because she has the green tint and purple but not the heavily green that it used to be.

Last edited:

SpectroBro

In the Parks
Yes
Heard from a reliable source these updates have a chance of coming to BTY! And what the reliability of each is from the source himself. Now of corse things are changing so these may not happen. Take with a grain of salt.
  • ZPP is changing or leaving (Weak)
  • Start float will be updated with the Mickey and Minnie heads from shanghai (STRONG)
  • Peter pan's being replaced with more POTC (weak)
  • Pirates will not be touched (Strong)
  • There will be female Grave diggers (Weak)
  • hoedown scene to get Judy Hopps from Zootopia in her farmer outfit to replace Clara Cluck (Eh, Lets say medium)
  • Goofy's Candy co doesn't return and is still WIR themed (STRONG)
  • Descendants replace Villans (Weak)
  • Other minor BTY stuff: Budget Cuts GLORE!, Grave diggers may move down to 4 or 5, New Outfits for Mickey and Minnie
Other Changes to MNSSHP:
trick or treating will not expand and will have maybe less spots
As someone close to this offering, I can completely confirm that the parade is the exact same as last year with the exception of the new mouse heads being used. The rest of these rumored changes are false.

GiveMeTheMusic

View attachment 220026

The "Jolie" version was there at the party we attended May 2016. She was awesome. Club Villain, I would like to add was the smoothest event we have ever experienced in our 19 years of Disney trips.
Edit to add- I guess she is a mixture of both because she has the green tint and purple but not the heavily green that it used to be.

There is a live action Maleficent costume. It looks like this:

UNLVIL4852084.jpg

It has only been used at a handful of special events, and not since 2014 as far as I know. The Club Villain costume is Maleficent's animated look, which was updated in conjunction with Club Villain's premiere. They removed the prosthetics animated Maleficent used to have and toned down the green, changed the headpiece, etc.

asianway

There is a live action Maleficent costume. It looks like this:

UNLVIL4852084.jpg

It has only been used at a handful of special events, and not since 2014 as far as I know. The Club Villain costume is Maleficent's animated look, which was updated in conjunction with Club Villain's premiere. They removed the prosthetics animated Maleficent used to have and toned down the green, changed the headpiece, etc.
Thank you. Club Vilain does have a "show" costume that is slightly different than the meet n greet version but her makeup is the same, the lighting in Club Villain tends to wash out the green in some pictures making it look like flesh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom