Big changes coming to Annual Passes

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

scpergj

Hmm....should probably go ahead and get the kids passes for our next trip (wife and I already have ours)...

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Maybe they'll expand the monthly payment plan that currently exists just for Floridians. Sorry...it wouldn't be a message board if we didn't have any unsubstantiated guessing. HAHA

Bolt

Whats the lowan pass?
I'm not sure of all the details but from what I've heard they are ditching a lot of their social media themes and going 'grassroots' or as they are calling it 'Marceline Magic'. Focusing on driving domestic guests. Iowans are a test subject as they are known as the 'first in the nation' for politics so testing marketing I guess seemed like an easy fit. Can't make this stuff up.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
I'm not sure of all the details but from what I've heard they are ditching a lot of their social media themes and going 'grassroots' or as they are calling it 'Marceline Magic'. Focusing on driving domestic guests. Iowans are a test subject as they are known as the 'first in the nation' for politics so testing marketing I guess seemed like an easy fit. Can't make this stuff up.
And although the monorail does not go to DHS or DAK, it will go to Des Moines.

aladdin2007

So, whatever the changes are, will it be for new passes? Will it change passes already purchased?

agree, wondering same thing, we just renewed a seasonal pass last week and now wondering if it was a mistake. granted its the monthly payment program thing so guess were good on that for a year, but I bet they drop discounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom