Best Dessert!

Delly

My vote goes to the Strawberry Shortcake from Mrs Potts. Counting down the day's untill I can have another one :sohappy:

MissM

Delly said:
My vote goes to the Strawberry Shortcake from Mrs Potts. Counting down the day's untill I can have another one :sohappy:
Oh yeah. They're delicious. It made my list too.
-m

maconMouse

o Bread Pudding from Raglan Road w/ caramel & cream -- absolutely incredible!
o Sticky Toffee Pudding from the Rose & Crown
o World Famous Hot Fudge Sundae from Ghirardelli
o Apple Strudel with Vanilla Cream Sauce from the Biergarten
o Maple Cream Brulee from Le Cellier

We sometimes go to Raglan Road just for the Bread Pudding only! My favorite at Walt Disney World.

tomm4004

Last Saturday I had at Jiko:

Pistachio Creme Brulee with layered chocolate bottom

I decided that this was the tastiest dessert I'd ever had. Or just about. I love all three prime elements - pistachio, creme brulee, and chocolate. Next time I think I'll take one back to my room and bathe in it!

supapampam

1 - Flying Fish Chocolate Collection from the Flying Fish (Boardwalk)
it's three items Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Strudel, and
warm lemongrass-chocolate tea.

2 - Dad's Super Sundae - 50's Prime Time Cafe (MGM)
Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, and
Caramel topping

3 - Never can go wrong with a Mickey Head Ice Cream Bar

RonAnnArbor

tomm4004 said:
Last Saturday I had at Jiko:

Pistachio Creme Brulee with layered chocolate bottom

I decided that this was the tastiest dessert I'd ever had. Or just about.
I will second that -- had it two weeks ago and thought it was the best dessert I have ever had, and I've had them all over Europe as well as the US...yum yum yum yum yum
:sohappy:

cherrynegra

MaskedSharpie said:
only kitchen sink I know of is where I wash my dishes! :) please elaborate.

DSC_0551.JPG

Add my vote for the Zebra Domes. Really tasty. Although the Twinkie Tiramisu at Pop Century is pretty good too.:slurp:

akl_boma14.jpg

fillerup

Until 2 days ago, I could have nominated a lot of choices for this award, but......

Raglan Road Bread Pudding!!!

This thing defies description as to its unbearable, unbelievable goodness.

Wife and I split one and were speechless.

A woman at another table was having one and sounded vaguely like Meg Ryan doing the restaurant scene in "When Harry Met Sally"......if you get my drift.

If you're within 100 miles of Orlando and don't try this one at least once, well, you might as well have stayed home.

Sorry, I know this was over the top, but dang it's good.

col

cinammon roll and frozen latte from main street bakery but sometimes if i get up late i have them for my breakfast :slurp: another thing i like which i only tried on my last trip was mint choc chip ice cream from the ice cream parlor next to main street bakery and that was ace eating that while watching WISHES.

rd0127

Ohana's - Bread pudding a la mode with Bananas Foster Sauce -- It was the best dessert I have ever had, I wanted to lick my plate!!!

I love the Dole Whip and the Chocolate Souffle at Bistro de Paris. Victoria and Albert's also makes an amazing chocolate souffle...:D OH and...the Funnel Cakes at the American Pavillion...woohoo...

Magelet7

Oooo..

I love the Dessert Sampler in Canada. Soo many desserts, and just enough of each to share. Fav out of them: Creme Brulee

And Ghiradelli's Anything as long as it has hot fudge.. best on earth in my eyes :slurp:

DigitalDisney

Kaki Goris are an attraction in themselves

The orange slush at the Sunshine Tree Terrace is also an attraction

I'm surprised they don't have FP machines for either of them yet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom