Best Bathrooms

wdwstateofmind

MK - Frontierland in the furthest corner possible there is a bathroom that is usually a little less crowded and cleaner than most in the park

AK - there are full bathrooms in the first aid station that they will let you use no questions asked and they are VERY clean and empty

EPCOT - Taking the long path from Mexico towards the front of the park there are empty bathroom in what look like was once an office or restaurant back in the day

Tom

Beta Return
MK - Frontierland in the furthest corner possible there is a bathroom that is usually a little less crowded and cleaner than most in the park

AK - there are full bathrooms in the first aid station that they will let you use no questions asked and they are VERY clean and empty

EPCOT - Taking the long path from Mexico towards the front of the park there are empty bathroom in what look like was once an office or restaurant back in the day

The Epcot ones you're referring to are in the Odyssey.

I'm struggling to figure out where the "furthest corner" is in Frontierland.

wdwstateofmind

The Epcot ones you're referring to are in the Odyssey.

I'm struggling to figure out where the "furthest corner" is in Frontierland.
It's on the route btwn pirates and splash...it's always been just kind of a corridor less travel from what I've observed with some nice shade spots...I'll actually never forget it, it's where I had my first turkey leg (never again)...

Tom

Beta Return
It's on the route btwn pirates and splash...it's always been just kind of a corridor less travel from what I've observed with some nice shade spots...I'll actually never forget it, it's where I had my first turkey leg (never again)...

Oh, you mean the ones that are actually in the Pirates complex, to the left as you exit the ride?

You ate a turkey leg in the bathroom? o_O

GatorAsh

Original Poster
In Epcot behind Figment- ALWAYS EMPTY and clean!
Oh yeah! I seriously had NO IDEA those were there until our last trip, this past November. We were going to see EO and I got "the urge". I saw a sign that said restrooms, so I started walking....and walking....and walking. I thought I was going to end up backstage, but lo and behold, there were some pristine, empty restrooms!
Ooooo, I've got something new to look for this weekend when I'm there! ;)

GatorAsh

Original Poster
I know exactly where you're talking about...I found that after we ate at the HBD for a late lunch one day- it was between the lunch and dinner crowd, and yes, very uncrowded. Good call!

For your viewing pleasure: I stopped by this 'hidden gem' of a restroom when I was at Hollywood Studios on Saturday. It was right after they opened for lunch, and as you can see, there was NOBODY in there. It was the perfect stop on my way to One Man's Dream...

BoarderPhreak

I always find it amusing when I see pictures of bathrooms posted... It was especially topping the charts recently with the new Tangled area. Only Disney fans would take such extensive pictures of a bathroom, share them on the internet - for others to gawk at and admire as well. :)

I can just picture someone walking in on such a... Photographer and Admirer of the Architecture... And nodding 'allo, knowingly.

"'Sup."

"Hey, you're BoarderPhreak, aren't you?"

Yep. Sounds about right. LOL.

Chrononymous

I like restrooms. Yes I know...it's weird.
I like pavements too. And I take photos of garbage cans...

Anyway, I love the quiet, clean deserted ones. And I like the themed ones too.
And this is becoming a thread I have to watch!

BoarderPhreak

All good indeed, I'm fascinated with the bathroom theming too - and how it ties in with the outside. :)

A nearby CM was curious why I was shooting this picture of the bathroom... Ha!

GatorAsh

Original Poster
I like restrooms. Yes I know...it's weird.
I like pavements too. And I take photos of garbage cans...

Anyway, I love the quiet, clean deserted ones. And I like the themed ones too.
And this is becoming a thread I have to watch!
Glad you're enjoying it- I found a few more when I was there on Sunday, so stay tuned! ;)

All good indeed, I'm fascinated with the bathroom theming too - and how it ties in with the outside. :)

A nearby CM was curious why I was shooting this picture of the bathroom... Ha!

Ohhh, pretty! I get some strange looks too...

olinecoach61

People can criticize Disney for a lot of things but I think they do a pretty good job with the bathrooms, especially when you factor in the number of people that cycle through.

GatorAsh

Original Poster
Here's a few pictures of a bathroom that was mentioned above... but I won't give away specifics so we can keep it somewhat 'hidden.' ;)
Although, the colors are a dead giveaway- this is no challenge to you Disney fanatics!

Oh, and notice that last picture- the cleanliness isn't up to Disney standards, if you ask me... hmmmm.

GatorAsh

Original Poster
Here's one I was just recently introduced to the other day. It's right off the Boardwalk, next to the gift shop of the Boardwalk Inn and by the pool. A Disney CM (whom I met while watching the Gator basketball game at Big River Brewing Co.) actually showed it to me. I won't say that it has the devices above the door handles that look like you need to scan a room key to enter, and I also won't say that we didn't need a key to get in. What I will say it that it was 10:30 at night, so I don't think it was high-traffic time from the pool and such; otherwise, they might actually be locked during the day. Anyone know?​
Close up of the pretty tile work:​
And in the interest of full disclosure, let me say that I don't take pictures inside the restrooms when any other people are in them. That would be creepy. Only when they're completely empty to they get their 15 minutes of fame
:)

Pluto fan girl

i also love it when the wait staff at a TS ask the kids what color the soap is when they return to the table! caused the need for soap discussion and searches our whole trip one time! who needs squished pennies? .........oh right, I do!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
MK - Tom Sawyer Island or Ft. Wilderness Most people don't know it's there...but you do have to be on the island to use them!

EP - Germany Pavilion or the hidden one behind the Norway Pavilion

HS - Brown Derby, hands down

AK - Don't have a favorite

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom