Best Bathrooms

BUZZCRUSH

At the Brown Derby in HS during the day when they are not serving - there is a side entrance that's open that leads to the bathrooms. Really nice and never crowded [unless it's dinner]. We discovered it when it was raining one day and we needed to find a dry spot.

GatorAsh

Original Poster
At the Brown Derby in HS during the day when they are not serving - there is a side entrance that's open that leads to the bathrooms. Really nice and never crowded [unless it's dinner]. We discovered it when it was raining one day and we needed to find a dry spot.
I know exactly where you're talking about...I found that after we ate at the HBD for a late lunch one day- it was between the lunch and dinner crowd, and yes, very uncrowded. Good call!

GatorAsh

Original Poster
Bathrooms near Yachtsman Steakhouse (Y/B Club) are nice but I really, really love the restroom near Citricos/V&A (GF) for the quiet factor during the daytime hours and the marble, real washcloths, constant mousekeeping, too.
Yes! Agreed! Those are great too.

Hedwig's Keeper

Being the best bathroom in any park is like a Mickey balloon winning an award for being the "lightest"

With hundreds of thousands of Diarrhea Dianas and Pukey Lukeys parking their rears and barfing their Goofy burgers on these seats every year, they're all gross to me.

But the Club 33 bathrooms are kinda nice.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
At the Coronado Keep walking down the hall past the QS restaurant entrance to be seated, just feet into the convention center, nice digs, huge, quality and quiet.

StarWarsGirl

Being the best bathroom in any park is like a Mickey balloon winning an award for being the "lightest"

With hundreds of thousands of Diarrhea Dianas and Pukey Lukeys parking their rears and barfing their Goofy burgers on these seats every year, they're all gross to me.

But the Club 33 bathrooms are kinda nice.
They get cleaned frequently, though. I usually see a custodian in the bathroom when I'm in there. Never had a problem with feeling like it was unclean.

Now the bathrooms at my high school...

Tom

Beta Return
The best bathrooms at WDW are yet to be seen but will open very soon in the most magical place on earth.

Yes, the Rapunzel bathrooms will be quite nice.....but are going to be EXTREMELY crowded, as they'll be the only restrooms in the MK that are actually "on the beaten path" and highly visible. Until now, you've actually had to look for bathrooms in that park.

"Best" is different for each person. Cleanliness and seclusion are high on my priority list :)

Tom

Beta Return
In Epcot behind Figment- ALWAYS EMPTY and clean!

Oh yeah! I seriously had NO IDEA those were there until our last trip, this past November. We were going to see EO and I got "the urge". I saw a sign that said restrooms, so I started walking....and walking....and walking. I thought I was going to end up backstage, but lo and behold, there were some pristine, empty restrooms!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom