Becoming a Disney Cast Member?

partyoffour

Anyone know how to get the job where you plan the vacations over the phone or make reservations for dining? I figure that those people have to work from home?? maybe ??? If they do then i can do it while still staying at home with my kids. Thanks

SinginSarah

Yeah, I noticed I got a $0.04 raise on my last paycheck...

Most start at 7.25, but I believe Quick Service F&B gets a bit more, and performers get paid a bit more too just because their jobs are a bit more difficult.

joanna71985

Yeah, I noticed I got a $0.04 raise on my last paycheck...

Most start at 7.25, but I believe Quick Service F&B gets a bit more, and performers get paid a bit more too just because their jobs are a bit more difficult.

They can vary. Attractions, merchandise, character attendant, and main entrance pay the lowest. Then custodial and lifeguard pay about $0.30 more. Then QSFB, resort hopper, BBB, character performer, and photopass pay more then that (these are the roles that I know of. I'm not sure where the others fall).

DisneyJoe

Anyone know how to get the job where you plan the vacations over the phone or make reservations for dining? I figure that those people have to work from home?? maybe ??? If they do then i can do it while still staying at home with my kids. Thanks
No, they have at least 2 call centers - I believe one is in Orlando and the other is in Tampa.

If you listen carefully when you are talking to a call center CM, you can usually hear others having similar conversations in the background.

elisatonks

They can vary. Attractions, merchandise, character attendant, and main entrance pay the lowest. Then custodial and lifeguard pay about $0.30 more. Then QSFB, resort hopper, BBB, character performer, and photopass pay more then that (these are the roles that I know of. I'm not sure where the others fall).

Table service server - pays the least, but you get tips.

Attractions, Merch, custodial and housekeeping pay are the next lowest

Character attendants, performers, front desk, concerige, and OSR plus 3rd shift roles pay between 30cents and $1 more.

Call centre, photopass, bus drivers, guest relations and maintanance make the most out of the hourly paid roles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom