Be Our Guest reservations

Minnie1986

My husband & I will be down Oct 26 - Nov 2 for a late honeymoon & I'm in charge of reservations.. I'm having the hardest time getting a dinner res for Be Our Guest. I was able to secure a 9:50 breakfast on Oct 28, only to discover from a friend (my Disney go to gal, she participated in the Disney College Program) that breakfast & lunch at BOG are quick service. I was really hoping for a table service, my last trip was in 2007 & this will be my first time eating there. Does there tend to be many reservation cancellations? I check back at least once a day & no luck so far. Thank you in advance!
Because this restaurant is so popular, I would STRONGLY encourage you to use a reservation finder. It was the only way I was able to snag my dinner reservation for mid-late September. Yes, cancellations happen, but you would need to be checking religiously.

NeedMoreMickey

Way around - I've found it is sometimes easier to make a reservation for 4 people and after you have the confirmation number call Disney and change it to 2 people. The seating arrangements in some restaurants makes it very hard to book a reservation for only 2 people using the app or on-line. We have been using this way around for about 10 years now.

Minnie1986

Way around - I've found it is sometimes easier to make a reservation for 4 people and after you have the confirmation number call Disney and change it to 2 people. The seating arrangements in some restaurants makes it very hard to book a reservation for only 2 people using the app or on-line. We have been using this way around for about 10 years now.
You're a genius! I just used this with a res finder and found one I've been searching for for a month! Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom