Be Our Guest reservations

LMSB

Original Poster
My husband & I will be down Oct 26 - Nov 2 for a late honeymoon & I'm in charge of reservations.. I'm having the hardest time getting a dinner res for Be Our Guest. I was able to secure a 9:50 breakfast on Oct 28, only to discover from a friend (my Disney go to gal, she participated in the Disney College Program) that breakfast & lunch at BOG are quick service. I was really hoping for a table service, my last trip was in 2007 & this will be my first time eating there. Does there tend to be many reservation cancellations? I check back at least once a day & no luck so far. Thank you in advance!

mf1972

cancellations happen on occasion. i'd just check routinely. reservations get booked pretty quick for that restaurant. good luck

Much-Pixie-Dust

Check back 24-48 hours before the date you want to go. People start dumping ressies then to avoid the cancellation fee. I have gotten several this way for several hard-to-get reservations, most recently the week before Easter. There were five different available reservations for BOG on the two days I was looking for. Congrats on your honeymoon and good luck getting your ressie.

nickys

Premium Member
I know you said you wanted to do TS. But lunch (and breakfast), although technically QS, is kind of TS. You can pre-order, you then check in, find a table and your meal is delivered to you. It's not like you order and collect it at a counter. You do get your own drinks though and it's fairly chaotic as people are wandering around either looking for a table or looking at the decor.

But keep checking back. Also definitely worth using a reservation finder.

I am Timmy

I prefer the quick service meal, because there are three dining rooms and you get to walk around and pick where you sit. For dinner, they seat you. Either way, the food is still brought out to you so it still feels fancy! Also, I like to get my own refills when I run out, trying to flag someone down there is very difficult because they are always either gone or bringing someone else's food out.

Weather_Lady

A lunch ADR there (even though it's CS for breakfast and lunch, it takes ADRs for those meals) might give you the best of both worlds -- getting into the restaurant to enjoy the ambiance, without the expense of a TS meal.

epcotWSC

I've never done the breakfast, but haven't read good reviews on it. The Lunch is quite good though. I'd start looking about a month out. You'll have to just check randomly throughout the day, but they do pop up.

correcaminos

I've had extremely good luck using this service. Usually it spits out a great time within 24 hours of putting in a request. I'm not sure how they do it, but it works great!
We had one not come through but it was very specific done a few days earlier when a friend wanted to join us. Turned out to be okay in the end honestly. The more open you are, the better it is. You can miss some ADRs though, but I got luckiest with the 6-7am time frames with getting texts.

I've never done the breakfast, but haven't read good reviews on it. The Lunch is quite good though. I'd start looking about a month out. You'll have to just check randomly throughout the day, but they do pop up.

We did breakfast there and it was underwhelming. Sure, the decor is great and you get the experience but food was overpriced, not all that good and the severs were harried and unfriendly. If you've never been before I'd say it's worth experiencing even at breakfast. But go in knowing it may be a little disappointing.

Lad

I had a lunch reservation there last year. Went to book it at exactly the 180 days mark and there was literally only one time left so I went with it. Last day of my trip I walked up to the hostess in the morning and asked if they had any available tables and to my surprise I was seated within five minutes. In my experience, lunch was much better than breakfast but in the end, the big attraction here isn't the food, it's the theming and atmosphere. Having said that, my lunch was solid.

I personally have no interest in eating Dinner there. The menu doesn't appeal to me and the prices are double what you will pay for lunch. Based on what I have heard/read from people who have had the dinner, it is nothing spectacular quality wise. Given that the main draw for many is getting to eat inside Beast's castle, I would go for breakfast or lunch (preferably lunch) before dinner. Lower prices, get to experience the same theming (in addition to being able to choose which room you would like to sit in), and to me the menu is just more appealing although this may differ for you. For the prices Be our Guest charges though, there are much better table service meals, IMO.

LMSB

Original Poster
We did breakfast there and it was underwhelming. Sure, the decor is great and you get the experience but food was overpriced, not all that good and the severs were harried and unfriendly. If you've never been before I'd say it's worth experiencing even at breakfast. But go in knowing it may be a little disappointing.
Ty for your feedback.. I check back almost daily to see if anything has opened for a dinner reservation. No luck yet. I'm hoping there will be some cancellations once we get closer to our departure date (Oct 26 2017)

Herdman

We had dinner there on our last visit. The food was good, not great, the atmosphere was fantastic. We had lunch on an earlier visit, and we plan to have lunch again on our next visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom