Awesome computer generated Little Mermaid Dark Ride video..

ldsprincess

i really liked the idea for the ride too when i saw the DVD. but when i rodethe Nemo ride i was pretty sure that the little mermaid ride will never be done. the cars are pretty much the same idea and the line really reminds me of something they would have done for LM. it's still a cool idea and i'm glad they included it in the DVD though

DonaldDuck34

i really liked the idea for the ride too when i saw the DVD. but when i rodethe Nemo ride i was pretty sure that the little mermaid ride will never be done. the cars are pretty much the same idea and the line really reminds me of something they would have done for LM. it's still a cool idea and i'm glad they included it in the DVD though

I said the same thing to my sister while we were watching this morning. I was like o look the water looks just like the water in the line for the Nemo ride at Epcot.

WDWFigment

Saw this last October when the Little Mermaid DVD came out. As others have suggested, this attraction is not going to happen; especially given the tie-in oriented nature of Disney right now, and their future (rumored) plans to put attraction openings closer in time to movie releases. I would personally be surprised if any movie made before 1998 gets another attraction in the parks, ever again. Of course, I would've said this before Gran Fiesta was announced, and would've been sorely mistaken!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom