gonnichi

So let me get this straight.
Some people don't care for how the train to conservation station is used. To boring and should be a loop used for transportation around the park.
Some people don't like that the Yeti still isn't fixed
Some people don't like that there are not enough quality restaurants or indoor air conditioned retail locations.
Some people don't like that there are not enough family rides at AK.
some people don't like that Avatar is coming to AK. It dosnt seem to have the hype of Potter or Star Wars.
Dinorama need I say more.

So what is great about AK?

I like the Safari, Nemo, Dinosaur, EE, Lion King, the walking exhibits. AK is a good half day park to me.

I'm hoping that Avatar does fix some of AK problems, but AK seems to have so many problems I dont see how it can fix everything. AK just seems to need a lot of help at this point.

tink33

After MK, AK is my favorite park. It gets more beautiful every time I visit. But I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about how Avatar will fit in.

dreamscometrue

Not if you don't give a crap about Avatar. My future plans for AK are to continue to ignore it on my future visits.

I wasn't a big fan of the movie, but can certainly enjoy a wonderfully themed area and fun attractions. I could not stand the Harry Potter movie I agreed to watch, but I still find the area at Universal somewhat impressive, and the FJ ride outstanding.

doctornick

Am I the only one who spends a whole day at Animal Kingdom– from opening to closing– just because I love being there?

It's my favorite park at WDW and I love being there. I'd prefer for it to have more rides as well, but there is plenty to do for a full day if you take the time to enjoy it. I'm really excited by the idea of longer hours (DAK regularly open at night) and a night time show.

doctornick

thebestmagic.net is now claiming three rides for avatar
would love to hear from @articos and or @Tim_4

three rides and a night time show would be a big boost for DAk

I actually don't favor the idea of three rides for Avatar. I support the project and think it will be a great addition, but three rides would be pushing it to having a very large representation in the park. I'd rather see more balance among the lands, with more rides based on animals and the natural world of the Earth.

That said, I wouldn't really complain if three (hopefully, well done) rides came out of Avatar. DAK could use all it could get. I would just prefer that if said money were being invested for 3 rides that it go for 2 rides in Pandora and a third ride elsewhere in the park.

Last edited:

twebber55

I actually don't favor the idea of three rides for Avatar. I support the project and think it will be a great addition, but three rides would be pushing it to having a very large representation in the park. I'd rather see more balance among the lands, with more rides based on animals and the natural world of the Earth.

That said, I would really complain if three (hopefully, well done) rides came out of Avatar. DAK could use all it could get. I would just prefer that if said money were being invested that it go for 2 rides in Pandora and a third ride elsewhere in the park.
well i do think avatar will be tucked away in a corner.... not not take over the park...the beauty of DAK is the lands are hidden almost from one another because of its size

we ve talked about this before would you want 1 or 2 rides and a night time show or three rides with 2 e tickets ( not talking specifics just hypotheticals here

MOXOMUMD

Am I the only one who spends a whole day at Animal Kingdom– from opening to closing– just because I love being there?
We always spend a full day then dine at Rainforest Cafe after the park closes. I can't do rides like EE but find doing the other stuff is a relaxing time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom