Tim_4

Original Poster
Feel free to move this to the Avatar thread but I figured I'd start a new thread for actual news rather than bury it in 200 pages of argument.

1. Workforce management has provided Labor estimates to the costuming team who has begun design and assembly of new costumes.

2. A study has been done to determine how much Animal Kingdom cast parking will need to expand to support the new headcount.

Bork Bork

Thanks for the info. I know studies and projections don't necessarily mean the Avatar expansion is set in stone, but these signs are encouraging if you're a fan of this project. Having never seen Avatar, however, I'm curious what styles the CM costumes would represent? Maybe I need to rent the movie...

twebber55

Feel free to move this to the Avatar thread but I figured I'd start a new thread for actual news rather than bury it in 200 pages of argument.

1. Workforce management has provided Labor estimates to the costuming team who has begun design and assembly of new costumes.

2. A study has been done to determine how much Animal Kingdom cast parking will need to expand to support the new headcount.
i would be curious as to where this puts the project in terms of time line compared to other projects of this size

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just to underline this point. This thread is for SPECIFIC information and PROGRESS reports on the AVATAR project.

It IS NOT to discuss whether you agree or disagree with the concept of AVATAR being added to Animal Kingdom.

To discuss the merits of AVATAR use the original announcement thread at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/avatar-land-coming-to-disneys-animal-kingdom.803695/

Any posts that do not fit within the purpose of this thread will be deleted.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So shouldn't these studies have already happened by this point?
They would be part of the design process, but since they are really not part of the actual construction of the area they could come after the area has been designed or at least very late in the process.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom